Hendricks: "I have fought both of them and Robbie is sort of the way I like to fight."

Gsp is probably right about Hendricks and performance and avoiding vada

So if he likes fighting Robbie because he will stand and trade, why did he wall n' stall for most of their 2nd fight?

Translation:

"Wonderboy wouldn't stand in front of me and let me bludgeon his testicles with the back of my dome up against the cage."

image001.jpg

wonderboy kindof threw the kitchen sink at hendricks... what more did he want thrown at him?

OK there Hendricks. :D

hqdefault.jpg

I couldn't even get through half of that video. Hendricks is probably the least likeable guy in the division.
"I thought I brought in good guys to mimick Thompson, but they would only stand and fight when I cornered them, where he would run and get outta there"
Screw you Johnny

I see Johnny doesn't like spinning kicks and straight counters after he misses....

Hendricks didn't throw shit last night. He got tagged repeatedly and failed to shove his head between Wonderboy's legs. I'll be so happy to not have to see him in another title fight.

I don't think he was being a douche, he seemed pretty genuine, and just seemed to be answering the question asked. People seem to be making way too much about the post fight pressor. I didn't watch the entire thing though, so he could have gone off into doucheland I guess......

I don't like how Johny seems to make it seem like it was a fault of HIS OWN that he lost, and not because the guy he fought just beat the snot out of him. Sure, he says Thompson was the "better man" that night, but then he always manages to find a way to make an excuse that sounds like it was because he himself made an error and that's why he lost.
It's probably the way he genuinely views it

So he's just mad that WB didn't give Hendricks his best shot to win? Well that makes a load of sense...

Guys, you're being too hard on him. All he means is he prefers not to get TKO'd halfway through the first.

I don't recall Robbie ever having a tendency to place his head on someone's crotch to stall for time.

Hendricks makes it to easy to dislike him. Used to be a fan too. Then he started whining.

Truth is the Karate guys are STARTING TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT WRESTLERS .

Back