Hendricks - GSP wants no part of my power

Hope Hendricks realizes that the more shit he talks about this, the stupider he will look if Ellenberger beats him.

Lol @ people being mad at Hendricks. He deserves to talk all the shit he wants

dont think he'll be able to hold hendricks down to win rds if he does get a td

and him moving backward may lose him rds

GSP holds anyone down at WW Hendricks will be no different. And GSP's overall striking will put Hendrick on the defense just like he did to Condit, Koscheck and Fitch.. He even had Alves backing up..

you have to see that gsp gets tagged quite abit himself, he'll see gsps takedowns coming and make him pay

if this fight were to happen id be more concerned with hendricks falling in love with his power than focusing on good gameplan
GSP just has too many tools for Hendricks to win his only shot is too land that big shot! This fight will look like the second Kos fight.

Don't be a Weidman Johnny! You'll get your chance to fight the champ,but let's stay on this planet with the self promotion.For some reason I don't think you would beat Diaz,so just be thankful you're next.If all is true? You'll load up and lay the Juggernaught down,then have your shot.Easy right?

dont think he'll be able to hold hendricks down to win rds if he does get a td

and him moving backward may lose him rds
GSP will out strike Hendricks and when Hendricks got agressive and moves forward he'll get put on his back!

GSP holds anyone down at WW Hendricks will be no different. And GSP's overall striking will put Hendrick on the defense just like he did to Condit, Koscheck and Fitch.. He even had Alves backing up..

he had trouble holding kos and alves down. i do think hendricks is different, or better to be held down from a condit or fitch

as for gsps striking, he'll may win the distance battle, but lose the damage one

GSP just has too many tools for Hendricks to win his only shot is too land that big shot! This fight will look like the second Kos fight.

im not saying gsp is out of this fight at all
love the guy

just think hendricks might be the one to take it

if he was fighting Hendricks then people would say he's ducking Diaz the guy can't do anything right

Hey Johny, you ain't a strong enough draw to get co main event for UFC 158

GSP has enough well rounded ability to control to fight against pretty much any style. Although Hendricks has a better "punchers chance" than most in the division...

Against a strong wrestler with big power I expect a repeat of GSP-KOS II.

Jab, Jab, Jab Kick, TD (or fake a TD to control the posture of his opponent)

Rinse and repeat.

What GSP lacks in power or wrestling ability - he more than makes up for with speed and accuracy.

I don't see any way for GSP to finish Hendricks - but I don't see any way for Hendricks to really take control of the fight either.

GSP's ability to take incredibly fast shots for a takedown force his opponents to to take a very "non boxing" stance which makes them easy targets for his incredible jab speed and accuracy. If the opponent moves into a better stance to control the standup then they suddenly find themselves looking at the lights.

I understand Johny's frustration, but I'm inclined to think that the upcoming WW title is mainly due to economic factors. Recently, the UFC has shown a tendancy to book title fights based on their perceived marketability, not on the merit of the challenger.

In a perfect world, Johny would get the next shot.

Of course GSP does not want, that's why he will out-grapple you Johnny.

Hendricks will not be knocking anyone out from his back.

He has to talk trash or he'll have to clean out the division before he gets a shot..

Relax he beat Kampmann, Fitch and Kosheck. GSP smashed Kos twice and Fitch and the Kos fight for Hendricks was so so...

He is far from clearing out the division.

Back