Hendricks - GSP wants no part of my power

think hendricks will get the next shot if he wins, and ill pick him against both nick or gsp

So you will head hunt and get dominated by GSP's well rounded skills..

Uh, no.

GSP has fought several heavy handed strikers.

Someone else said it best, "Hendricks was next in line, but Diaz deserved to get snuggled first. Either way the fans win."

fixed

Lol ok Hendricks.

Yeah we get it, you're mad because Diaz is fighting GSP instead of you, yes dude we get that. You're time will come to be dominated in a 5-round UD.

I would rather a fighter say that than sketch out of interviews and have to be replaced.

How can GSP fans defend such blatant ducking and picking of fights?

So what... you knock out kampmann and all of a sudden you are a contender? Hendricks has a lot of self entitlement, I can't wait for this guy to get knocked back down the ladder, I wouldn't mind him so much if he wasn't whining all the time.

Knocking out Fitch (ranked 2nd at the time), beating Koscheck (ranked in top 5 at the time) and knocking out Kampmann (ranked 7th) is pretty impressive. So to answer your question, yes, that does make him a contender.

Realy? Care to break down why you would pick him against GSP.

gsp controls distance very well. i dont think his attacks will affect hendricks' persistence to move forward. think this will lead him to win a ud

I don't know any fighter who likes to get rocked in a fight

Hope Hendricks realizes that the more shit he talks about this, the stupider he will look if Ellenberger beats him.

gsp controls distance very well. i dont think his attacks will affect hendricks' persistence to move forward. think this will lead him to win a ud
You are picking Hendricks by ud? I would say say the moving forward will get him taken down GSP will also use his jab to avoid that big left. Ud for GSP.

Big Rig making splashes in the Chael shit talking pool now!!!!! I believe Johny has one punch KO power GSP hasn't seen before, it's stupid crazy how hard he hits for a WW

You are picking Hendricks by ud? I would say say the moving forward will get him taken down GSP will also use his jab to avoid that big left. Ud for GSP.

you have to see that gsp gets tagged quite abit himself, he'll see gsps takedowns coming and make him pay

if this fight were to happen id be more concerned with hendricks falling in love with his power than focusing on good gameplan

Back