Hendo v Cro Cop, would Bispings words have come true?

Cro cop late 90s early 2000 would beat hendo imo. Hendo is a great fighter but will never be one of the greats due to his legailised cheating (TRT). Funny how he became a KO artist since he has been on the treatment?

If that's how you judge a great fighter then perhaps the only great fighter that exists would be BJ Penn. Just about everybody else has used some sort of steroid/supplement in professional sports - especially if they were in Pride. Pride actually encouraged it.

Everyone is saying this and all I can think of is CC-Randleman 1

good point.

rand.gif

randleman_mirkofixxxed_display_image.jpg

cro cop would pick him apart, dan hasn`t been knocked out but CC would punnish his body and legs to take the tko win

If it took place within the last 5 years Henderson by KO or decision, if it's prime vs prime I think it looks similar to Wanderlei vs Henderson 1 but Cro Cop hurts him more and possibly finishes him with a head kick or straight left.

good point.

rand.gif

I don't see that happening in this hypothetical, the reason Randleman landed that big left is because he fakes a shot then throws the hook. Henderson almost never shoots so him faking a shot wouldn't work as well as it did for Randleman who shoots for almost all of his takedowns.

Hendo via not being a pussy and not giving up. CroCop has no heart and Hendo would grind him. CroCop repeatedly said that if he lost the 2006 GP then he would retire. He had the easiest road into that tournament because Pride didn't want to lose the draw he brought during their tough financial times.

Barnett was the true MVP of that tournament. He beat Aleks, Hunt, and Big Nog. Who did CroCop beat? Minowa, Yoshida, then Wanderlie who was a 205er. What a joke - and I use to be a big CroCop fan.

(Wow guys, I haven't discussed Pride in a long time. Nostalgia!)

lol idiot prof of Prime cro cop having no chin?no heart? he is fighting with milion injures since like 06

when you dumb fuck used to be cro cop fan in 2001? i tell you were never cc fan you pussy.

Crocop would eventually get the KO, but it wouldn't have been an easy fight by any means. Henderson used to be a good striker.

Who the fuck knows? Everyone is just commenting random shit that they just make up.

I don't see that happening in this hypothetical, the reason Randleman landed that big left is because he fakes a shot then throws the hook. Henderson almost never shoots so him faking a shot wouldn't work as well as it did for Randleman who shoots for almost all of his takedowns.

it wasn

prime cro cop in a ring would destroy hendo. if they fought in a cage it would favor hendo but prime cro cop is not losing to hendo.
look what prime cro cop did did barnett and herring.

It would have been a great fight...hard to pick a winner.

pff. Cro Cop would smash him. I love Hendo, one of my favorite fighters but Cro Cop success in Pride was that he could defend the takedown against lesser/smaller/same size wrestler. His striking has always been better than Hendo.

People seem to be forgetting how much more athletic and intelligent Hendo was in
'03-'07. I'd still favor Cro Cop, because his hands never really get the credit they're due, and obviously he's got the body and high kick off the left side that could drop Batman.

But Hendo would be bringing the heat, and when he connected with a few, Cro Cop would be feeling the hurt.

Dreadful match up for Dan, Mirko stayed out of brawls and was a surgeon with devastating strikes.

I dont see how Hendo could win outside of a hail mary punch, CC outsrikes him pretty much the same way he outstuck Wand the 2nd time, cutting angles and straight counters with occasional kicks, CC via KO or a wide UD.

good point.

rand.gif

This is where I began to see CC as a predictable fighter. Randleman just anticipated the body kick and caught Crocop. Gonzaga used the same strategy (took the kick, grabbed his leg and took him down).

Also, it's nice to see that Randleman chose to hammerfist an already unconsious Crocop in the chest instead of his face. Nice showing of restraint.

Good to see the HW fluke of the century being used as an example. Hendo doesn't even shoot, let alone fake shots or possess that kind of explosiveness.

Can't see Hendo getting koed especially in his prime. A great fantasy match up for sure!

Back