Hendo v Cro Cop, would Bispings words have come true?

Hendo demolished Fedor in less than a round. Fedor defeated Crocop. My MMAmath radar tells me Hendo wins at the staredown.

Who the fuck knows? Everyone is just commenting random shit that they just make up.

not me man, i'm all about being unbiased and speaking from a scientific stand point, thus i have cro cop winning via kimura

This fight would have been awesome in Pride.

CC all day.

Cro Cop was too fast and used angles too well for Hendo to deal with. He would pick Hendo apart and land some nice combinations. The only chance I think Hendo has is if he gets a hail mary punch or he takes Cro Cop down and is able to control him, not an easy task.

I'd say Cro Cop wins a decision, but if he did land one of those high kicks.. it'd be game over for Hendo. Unlikely for that to happen though.

Prime Mirko is one of those fighters who could finish Dan (by low kicks, middle kicks or high kick). Mirko HK KOs Hendo.

Mirko by massacre.

Prime Mirko stuffs Hendo's takedowns, punches his face, walks him down and head kicks him all day.

Prime vs Prime (2003-2005 Cro Cop vs 2003-2006 Hendo)

(IMO) I think it would be alot like Wand vs Cro Cop 2.

(IMO) Dan hunched over with his right cocked taking kicks to the body and left straights when he tries to retaliate with the big right. I think a confident Cro Cop with the speed, aggressive/counter aggressive style would drop Hendo and then try to finish. Hendo's wrestling would be nullified given the weight difference and Cro Cops seemingly perfect sprawl at the time.

BUT

Hendo (2009-2012) vs Cro Cop (2009-2011)

(IMO) I think you'd see a timid Cro Cop, more defense oriented. Hendo looks like a monster, pretty much stalking Cro Cop and avoiding most of the shell punches or just eating them and then firing back. I could see a clinch and then a battle for position, but then during a break Hendo could clip and drop Cro Cop and then finish brutally.

both guys in their prime would just be an epic war.

but that would be the fight Hendo would receive his first KO/TKO.

Cro Cop was a world-class striker at HW and sent countless dudes to the hospital/cemetary.

IMO Hendo was a badass with crazy power but too one dimensional with his Bombs and I just don't see him getting past Mirko.

cro cop via decision most likely.

would have been a war.

I would def favor Marko Crop Cop but wouldn't be totally shocked to see Hando get inside and dirty box a win

Prime vs. prime, I'd take Mirko 7 or 8 times out of 10. Would've paid to see it, though- that would have been an action-packed fight.

Hendos been in there with some great fighters and never been KOd, hes also an ex olympic wrestler with serious power in his striking. At LHW at least.

If nothing else, the man is durable.

For me it would be really bad for Hendo. I picture Wand vs Hendo I. But Cro cop picking Hendo appart with distance, footwork, straight rights etc. And finally finishing him with a High kick in the third. If it takes place in a ring.
But you can never rule out the H-Bomb.

Cro cops only about 38 right now, imagine seeing him on TRT? Hendo s still going at what, 43? Cop could have a late career revival like randy. Shame his style didn't set him up for a long lived chin.

No he couldn't the reason Couture was able to fight well into his 40s is because he didn't start fighting till his mid to late 30s while Cro Cop had over around 100 fights by the time he joined the UFC the first time.

The wear and tear on the body matters more than age.

Back