Hendo tried to sabotage DC by sending him a bucket of Popeyes chicken

How the fuck is every one of the customer's black? Don't white people eat chicken in the US?

Most stereotypes are based on reality. Black folk just looove their chicken just like how Southerners loooove their trucks.

[YT]rf7GfUORHtw[/YT]
[YT]7cBUalekHXw[/YT]
[YT]ohmECvQ7Qj8[/YT]

"Love that chicken from Popeyes!!!"

Seriously though those Popeyes commercials are ridiculously ethnically stereotypical. But this thread is making me hungry. Its been a while.

Ravden derailed this Hendo's chicken vs. DC thread single-handedly with that infamous vid.

DC is a better man than me if he can resist Popeyes. Those buffalo finger things they got...oh good lord.

Also...nothing racist about suggesting someone loves Popeyes...anyone who doesn't is probably a communist.

I really don't get certain food being racist... I'm a cracker assed cracker and love me some fried chicken and watermelon. Popeyes is probably my favorite as far as fast food fried chicken goes.

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

Are you fucking serial?

I really don't get certain food being racist... I'm a cracker assed cracker and love me some fried chicken and watermelon. Popeyes is probably my favorite as far as fast food fried chicken goes.

The US news/media has taught me that everything is racist.

I plan on going to Popeye's today after court myself. There's a Kennedy Fried down the block, but I know the deal.

Cheers, DC - Los pollos herma

Back