Hendo tried to sabotage DC by sending him a bucket of Popeyes chicken

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

Let me guess, you're black.

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

Who in the world doesn't love fried chicken?
Everybody loves fried chicken.

"I would like to, aaaaa order some chicken!" :D I laughed my ass off! :D

Lol @ihateyou and the videos. Funny ass thread, hopefully it makes it to like 20 pages so I can come back and read these posts :D

Also, Dan is a funny guy.

Could have kept from being racist had it not been POPEYES for god's sake.

So Popeyes = racists?

You have some weird fast foods chains over there :icon_conf

I don't think I've ever eaten at a Popeyes.

Time to try it.

Hendo knows the only way he can win is if the fight gets cancelled because DC missed ewigh too bad. DC AINT HAVEN NUN OF DAT

I didn't fancy Dan a prankster. I don't recall much gamesmanship from him in the past.

Brock Lesnar was owning Cain until he slipped or some shit.

that was funny that hendo bought fried chicken to dc. lol.

What's so racist about sending a man some delicious fried chicken?

anything a white person does to a black person can be considered racist...just like its very rare to find people of color arrested for bias attacks...that law was to add years to the sentence of any white person who commits a crime against anyone of color...rob a person of color, get a robbery charge as well as a bias crime sentence...

Immigrants from all over like Italy, Ireland, Russian, came to America after slavery and even if they were never involved, they still have to pay..

Back