Hendo tried to sabotage DC by sending him a bucket of Popeyes chicken

Popeye is a one eyed sailor.....chicken is tasty....and green apples are the best.

Wow, shame on them.

Best fried chicken always comes from local shops

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

You gotta know the story I Hate You?

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

If a white guy sent me buckets of Popeye's chicken, I wouldn't call him a racist. I would call him a good friend.

Reminded me of the Swine Flu episode of The Boondocks for some reason. That episode was hilarious just like the series.

Hendo cracks me up. This is the kind of stuff that's cool. The Twitter wars are so played out I can't stand them. Although in the old days, he would wait until the night before and send hookers and coke!

Now THAT would be hard to resist!

2mi5p91.gif

Dan Henderson never stops surprising me.

On a side note, Hendo sent DC fried chicken because he likes it not bc he's black. It only becomes racist when people bring race into it.

Back