Hendo tried to sabotage DC by sending him a bucket of Popeyes chicken

Haha! Exactly what I was thinking.

Out of interest is Popeyes generally where black people go for fried chicken in America? What about KFC? Basically is there some sort of fried chicken apartheid going on over there?

UK chicken shops are full of racial harmony.

Out of interest is Popeyes generally where black people go for fried chicken in America? What about KFC? Basically is there some sort of fried chicken apartheid going on over there?

Popeye's is just more popular now. KFC isnt as good as it used to be, or atleast what i remember growing up but maybe thats just my taste buds getting old.

If Hendo dosent shut his c*nt mouth Cormier is going to have to eat every fucking chicken in the room.

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

People who cry "racist" just because one dude send another dude some fried chickens and he happens to be black...are the real fucking racist.

it's not racist im pretty sure i heard dc say he loves popeyes. it'd be funny if he ended up eating it and missing weight

Wow, that's some racist shit. And first of all, you shouldn't be allowed to fuck with people like that during their camps. That should be made illegal and fined when you break the rules like that. Really messed up shit right there.

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

That video is pretty embarrassing. Negros mad as hell they ain't gettin they chicken. Ain't gonna lie I would have been mad too but I would have kept my ghettoness to my self. And I damn sure wouldn't be talkin bout "How am I gonna feed my family?"
Seriously??

But it's true. Black people love fried chicken. Even though I'm pretty sure its the same case with most average Americans.

Popeye's is just more popular now. KFC isnt as good as it used to be, or atleast what i remember growing up but maybe thats just my taste buds getting old.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I want to try some now, they need to bring one to the UK. How am I gonna feed my kids until they do?!?!

KFC has gone done hill since they went all hippie. Popeye's has benefited since, white, black, brown, yellow, red, everyone and anyone has been switching. They're both inferior to Maryland Fried Chicken though.

popeye's is fantastic fried chicken. destroys all the other chains.

i swear that 4.99 deal pops up pretty frequently, had never heard of multiple stores actually running out of food though.

haha Hendo is awesome but sadly he is going to get destroyed by DC.

People who cry "racist" just because one dude send another dude some fried chickens and he happens to be black...are the real fucking racist.

THank you Kanto, SPOT ON ACCURATE statement, good work.

I got people like that all over where I'm from; it's always the racist who thinks everyone else is racist. Just a liar is always worried people are lying to them.

Back