Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 fights...

He wants to fight Bisping. The only reason he's taking a fight that's not against Bisping is because they gave the shot to Hendo.
If he wins that one then he gets his shot. It's not like he's never getting his shot bc Hendo took it. If anything he should try to face either Weidman or Rockhold. If he beats either of those two then no one can deny him.

This is all bisping. He and Dana and Larenzo I think are really good friends outside of the business. He wanted it and they gave it to him.

Its a joke and it makes the UFC look like the WWE.

If he wins that one then he gets his shot. It's not like he's never getting his shot bc Hendo took it. If anything he should try to face either Weidman or Rockhold. If he beats either of those two then no one can deny him.

He shouldn't have to win another fight in the first place. His last 5 fight resume is exponentially more impressive than Hendo's. It's even better than Bispings. Hell even Romero's cheating ass is more deserving of it than Hendo

We all know it doesn't make any sense ranking wise, but the fact is we just don't care, this is Dan's final fight and the rematch to one of the greatest knock outs in UFC history. Regardless of the outcome it will most likely be an amazing night and a historical moment for MMA.

It's just time for everyone to realize what I have known for years...the ufc is a joke and so are the belts.

It's just time for everyone to realize what I have known for years...the ufc is a joke and so are the belts.

They're pretty much WWE belts. They're given to the people they can make the most money off of

Which is the crux of the problem and always has been.
I fully believe in a merit based rankings system, but so often they don't adhere to it. The Hendo fight is already booked, so whether I feel it's deserved or not is pretty irrelevant now. At this point I'm just going to enjoy it since it's supposed to be his retirement fight. I've argued they should have criteria for who gets the title shot, but lately they are moving even further away from it. I assume they'll have to return at some point. Otherwise it will be utter chaos and they won't even be able to crown a proper champion in each division.

I fully believe in a merit based rankings system, but so often they don't adhere to it. The Hendo fight is already booked, so whether I feel it's deserved or not is pretty irrelevant now. At this point I'm just going to enjoy it since it's supposed to be his retirement fight. I've argued they should have criteria for who gets the title shot, but lately they are moving even further away from it. I assume they'll have to return at some point. Otherwise it will be utter chaos and they won't even be able to crown a proper champion in each division.

That's another thing. Why the hell would you book a title fight when the challenger is retiring afterwards?

I'm a Hendo fan so I don't care. At least Chris Whineman isn't getting the shot and that's all that matters.
This and also Luke Rocksalt isn't getting an instant rematch. Hope Bisping KO's Hendo

That's another thing. Why the hell would you book a title fight when the challenger is retiring afterwards?
I don't know, but It's quite strange. I'm sure it's because Bisping was vying for it and they were willing to oblige.

Y'all need to just face the truth. Hendo gettin that title shot. Jacare isnt. Accept it. Feel it. Move on.

And he's getting a title shot over Jacare, a guy who arguably is undefeated in the UFC

Hendo is currently ranked #11 in the world by Fight Matrix. You can't make this shit up lol.
$$$ > Rankings

He's actually 32-14 in his last 46 fights, fighting lots of top tier guys

100% well deserved title shot. War Hendo/Captain America

The most current information is the most relevant information.

The most current information is the most relevant information.

I know, I'm just fucking around. By no stretch of the imagination does Hendo deserve a title shot.

But I'm not too upset about it either

He shouldn't have to win another fight in the first place. His last 5 fight resume is exponentially more impressive than Hendo's. It's even better than Bispings. Hell even Romero's cheating ass is more deserving of it than Hendo

His last 5 is
Belfort - W
Yoel - L
Camozzi - W
Mouse - W
Carmont - W

Currently, only Belfort (4) and Mouse (7) are in the top 10. If you really want to get specific, Yoel is ranked at 14. Losing to no. 14 is no bueno. Even tho I'm sure he will come back in the top 5 upon officially coming back.

Bisping has wins over Anderson (5), Rockhold (1). Not to mention the Rockhold win avenged his only loss in his last 5 fights.

Bisping's last 5 is much better than Jacare's.

I'm not denying that Jacare's last 5 are better than Hendo's but Dan has put in over 20 years. This is what happens when you're a legend.

Jacare had to pull out and the division kept moving. Sometimes you get passed by. Jacare shouldn't be worried about Hendo he should be more concerned with either Weidman or Rockhold blowing the doors of their next opponenet, which could very well be Jacare himself, and getting passed by one of them.

His last 5 is
Belfort - W
Yoel - L
Camozzi - W
Mouse - W
Carmont - W

Currently, only Belfort (4) and Mouse (7) are in the top 10. If you really want to get specific, Yoel is ranked at 14. Losing to no. 14 is no bueno. Even tho I'm sure he will come back in the top 5 upon officially coming back.

Bisping has wins over Anderson (5), Rockhold (1). Not to mention the Rockhold win avenged his only loss in his last 5 fights.

Bisping's last 5 is much better than Jacare's.

I'm not denying that Jacare's last 5 are better than Hendo's but Dan has put in over 20 years. This is what happens when you're a legend.

Jacare had to pull out and the division kept moving. Sometimes you get passed by. Jacare shouldn't be worried about Hendo he should be more concerned with either Weidman or Rockhold blowing the doors of their next opponenet, which could very well be Jacare himself, and getting passed by one of them.

Idk where you got your rankings but let me correct a few things for you
1)This isn't a discussion about how good Jacare's UFC resume is. The only point of contention is if it's better than Hendo's in the same time span, and it is objectively better. As for Bisping, you can't include his win over Rockhold as part of his justification for a title shot since it happened after said title shot
2) Jacare should have won the Romero fight. Only 2 media outlets scored the fight for Romero. Jacare should be undefeated in the UFC with 3 top 10 wins. Hendo is 2-3 in his last 5 and 3-6 in his last 9 with loses to guys that Jacare beat the shit out of.

Back