that would bring us to 5-4 or 3-4 if you ignore them

then we have 2 losses to the same guy.. not like it was 2 separate vitors lol

now lets take a look at his losses objectively

KTFO by belfort twice- fair enough
choked out by the champ at LHW
questionable stoppage against mousasi
questionablee stoppage against mousasi, hahahahaha

and it kinda were 2 different vitors. one with TRT and one without

He has fought more than 9 times in the past 20 years you know. Yes, Jacare deserves his shot and he will get it. Everyone chill out, if Hendo's legendary resume hasn't given him the right to end his career with a title shot no one's ever will. He's a legend, a pioneer and by far one of the most accomplished mma fighters of all time. If anyone has that big of a gripe against him getting a title shot you either hate mma or are too new to the sport to know who Hendo really is. It wont hurt Jacare, the UFC nor us to have the no. 1 contender wait a few more months for a shot.

Jacare isn't getting younger and every time his shot gets postponed is another fight he has to take which means another chance to get upset and lose that shot forever. Hendo has had his moment, and he objectively does not deserve this title shot. And unlike Bisping's title shot, there is a more worthy, uninjured fighter available

Not everyone can have an undefeated record like CM Punk.

Who cares. Hendo has earned that. The man is a warrior.

You don't understand what earning something means then. His career of accomplishments have all earned him his rewards at the time he accomplished them. He shouldn't be gifted a title shot simply because he's been around forever

Jacare isn't getting younger and every time his shot gets postponed is another fight he has to take which means another chance to get upset and lose that shot forever. Hendo has had his moment, and he objectively does not deserve this title shot. And unlike Bisping's title shot, there is a more worthy, uninjured fighter available

Jacare isn't going to get old before the end of the year. He had his chance and pulled out not to mention he lost to Yoel. Bisping was the best available opponent at the time. I get that ppl are upset about all of this but Jacare has expressed his desire to fight at 204 so if he loses his shot bc he doesn't want to wait then thats on him.

Jacare isn't going to get old before the end of the year. He had his chance and pulled out not to mention he lost to Yoel. Bisping was the best available opponent at the time. I get that ppl are upset about all of this but Jacare has expressed his desire to fight at 204 so if he loses his shot bc he doesn't want to wait then thats on him.

He wants to fight Bisping. The only reason he's taking a fight that's not against Bisping is because they gave the shot to Hendo.

People are ok with him getting the shot because he's white and American

Just like with Randy. If a Brazilian or someone got a shot like this everyone would be outraged

I mean 3-6 for a title shot is kinda ridiculous, objectively. 2-3 in his last 5 as well
Admittedly it's not ideal. But given the man's career and the competition that he's faced, it really doesn't bother me.

Admittedly it's not ideal. But given the man's career and the competition that he's faced, it really doesn't bother me.

He has been rewarded for his accomplishments at the time he achieved them. If it doesn't bother you then maybe you have no respect for the sport

People are ok with him getting the shot because he's white and American

Just like with Randy. If a Brazilian or someone got a shot like this everyone would be outraged
Not true. There are plenty of Brazilian fighters that I would be fine with in this situation as well. Anderson for example.

He has been rewarded for his accomplishments at the time he achieved them. If it doesn't bother you then maybe you have no respect for the sport
Maybe not. Or maybe I just realize that the UFC doesn't always adhere to merit anyway.

Back