Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 fights...

we all know DW gives fights according to what he thinks a guy deserve, to his stupid eyes Hendo is more deserving of a ts than Jacare, Romero or Weidman, plus its the fight MMA fans wanna watch (assuming himself and Hendo are the universe of fans)

I don't hear anyone ragging on bisping for requesting the fight. He wants to avenge a devastating loss to a fighter in the twilight of their career.

There'll be plenty more chances for jacare for a title shot and I'm a jacare fan.

I´m going with Hendo for that fight. No doubt about it. He owes me money after KO´ing my precious Lombard, so time to KO Bisping and give it back to me as huge underdog.

Hendo(4-6 UFC) was (T)KOd by Vitor and Mousasi
Has MW victories over:
Lombard
Boetsch

Jacare(6-1 UFC) lost a close fight to Romero.
In his UFC run has MW victories over:
Camozzi(2x)
Okami
Carmont
Mousasi
Belfort

Weidman(9-1 UFC) was TKOd by Rockhold
Has MW victories over:
Maia
Muñoz
Silva(2x)
Machida
Belfort
A few others

I don't like TS after losses or suspensions but Weidman, Jacare and Romero(7-0 UFC, wins over kennedy, machida and Souza) would have a better claim at the title shot.

I don't hear anyone ragging on bisping for requesting the fight. He wants to avenge a devastating loss to a fighter in the twilight of their career.

There'll be plenty more chances for jacare for a title shot and I'm a jacare fan.

You say that but Jacare has been in the top 5 for a while. Bisping got leap frogged over him and Romero which should have never happened, now he's getting leap frogged by Hendo???

This is blatantly bullshit and any real Jacare fan knows it

Are people really trying to argue that Jacare deserves the title shot more than Hendo?! Why? We all know that Hendo didn't earn a shot by beating Lombard, and he certainly didn't earn it by being 3-6 in his last 9 fights. He is a legend of the sport, he has wins over Vitor, Bisping, Fedor, Shogun, Wand, and Franklin. The guy has one of the best resumes in MMA history and he probably has one fight left. The division was held up when Yoel popped, and this is a money fight. Just sit back and enjoy, I'll be hoping for a repeat of UFC 100, but if Bisping wins it's a nice feather in his cap to redeem that embarrassing loss.

Back