Hector Lombard:

Didn't Lombard say he damaged something for his fight against Boetsche? Lombard is hypocritical and emotionally weak, I don't like him.

The injury Lombard had happened before the fight against Boetsch, not during. Palhares was kind of making the excuse that he somehow broke his foot which is why he lost, but the reason he broke his foot is because Lombard was checking his kicks, which is the same way Boetsch broke his foot, it's no coincidence.

Hector seems to be a complete dipstick.

I don't think he's a dipstick, it is all about making a noise and promoting yourself. A bit like the Diaz brothers and Sonnen. Sometimes to get fights you have to open your mouth a bit. I am not saying that all fighters have to do this but plenty in the UFC have to just to get a fight. Unfortunately, that's the way this business works, just like boxing.

tumblr_mbrmxwy8rr1rihopyo1_250.gif

Lombard needs to get angry more often, come out of his shell.

i lol'd when barnett grapple fucked him and didnt let him up.

Lombard seems like a tough guy to get along with. I'm sure part of that attitude is directly attributed with his success, though.

Lombard is such an emotional weakling. I would love to see him get KTFO

yeah, count me on the 'Lombard is a douche' bandwagon...

Lombard's argument is that Palhares said he went into the fight at 100%.

Lombard apparently didn't go into the fight at 100%.

Not sure what you're trying to prove by posting that.

He made an excuse.
Palhares made an excuse.

Not really hard to grasp.

Lol at the people who think Lombard's excuse for the Boetsch fight is somehow better than Palhares' for this fight. So... the new rule is that you can make excuses as long as they're about injuries you had going into fights?

He made an excuse.
Palhares made an excuse.

Not really hard to grasp.

I was never contesting whether they're excuses or not. They're both facts and excuses.

Merely pointing out the difference in both of them.

ebersole said he's a real douche bag and i believe him...

lol Ebersole and Lombard used to hate each other not sure if they still do I asked ebersole why lombard hated him he simply said...coz ima smaaartasssss lol

Back