Hector Lombard:

Lol at the people who think Lombard's excuse for the Boetsch fight is somehow better than Palhares' for this fight. So... the new rule is that you can make excuses as long as they're about injuries you had going into fights?

It all depends whether you think it's an excuse or whether you think it's the truth, I'm not of the opinion that Lombard makes excuses.

Paul Harris is sounding like Tito in his recent fights

Lol at the people who think Lombard's excuse for the Boetsch fight is somehow better than Palhares' for this fight. So... the new rule is that you can make excuses as long as they're about injuries you had going into fights?

Someone beats you up - and that is why you are injured - you have no excuse, you are a whiner.

You have an injury beforehand and don't mention it... then you do yeah - thats an excuse.

His argument is Paul Harris doesn't have an excuse.

Tho' an excuse isn't that much better than a whine.

Lombard physically stronger than Palhares? I'm not so sure, Palhares was benching lmao4plate in his training vid iirc.

What in the ef? lol omg huh?

Lombard squashed that beef, Id be proud if I could break someones bones by blocking.

Lombard physically stronger than Palhares? I'm not so sure, Palhares was benching lmao4plate in his training vid iirc.

lombard is definitely strong, he was ragdolling the barbarian.

if i was a mw lombards name would never come out my mouth

Someone beats you up - and that is why you are injured - you have no excuse, you are a whiner.

You have an injury beforehand and don't mention it... then you do yeah - thats an excuse.

His argument is Paul Harris doesn't have an excuse.

Tho' an excuse isn't that much better than a whine.

He still took the fight with Boetsch, he could've pulled out. His excuse is no better than Palhares'. I understand the argument he's making, it's self serving bullshit.

He still took the fight with Boetsch, he could've pulled out. His excuse is no better than Palhares'. I understand the argument he's making, it's self serving bullshit.

Lombard didn't know he had a fractured sternum he had breathing problems.. thought it was something to do with his heart had an MRI post fight then found out he had a fractured sternum he was surprised as anyone else.

ebersole said he's a real douche bag and i believe him...

Did you watch Lombard fight Brian Ebersole it was vicious brutal and Brian was nearly killed in that fight . Thats why Brian thinks Lombard is a douche .Lombard is just talking things up getting a bit of media attention. If smashed Palhares big time took him to the clinic .

If I was fighting a Brazilian guy, I would mention that my opponent was injured in the pre fight hype to make him look like a bitch if he brought it up after

Id be like btw this win is tainted if I win cause hes injured. Conversely, if he wins, hes even more of a badass cause hes injured. Then I'd roll my eyes.

fans d love dat shit

Did you watch Lombard fight Brian Ebersole it was vicious brutal and Brian was nearly killed in that fight . Thats why Brian thinks Lombard is a douche .Lombard is just talking things up getting a bit of media attention. If smashed Palhares big time took him to the clinic .

Or it could be because everyone who's ever trained with Lombard hates him. The amount of training partners he's had who've publicly said shit about him is unprecedented in MMA, I can't think of anyone who comes close.

right coming from the guy who had "cracked sternum" in his last fight. Lombard = super douche

Or it could be because everyone who's ever trained with Lombard hates him. The amount of training partners he's had who've publicly said shit about him is unprecedented in MMA, I can't think of anyone who comes close.

Guess those fighters just cant handle the intensity.

Guess those fighters just cant handle the intensity.

Yeah, it's really cool to start punching Volkmann during wrestling or try to get in a fistfight with JZ. Dude's a badass training with smaller guys but Barnett ran him the fuck out of CSW when Lombard tried to pull that shit. Guess he couldn't handle the intensity.

Back