Hector Lombard:

I'm so stoked to have this racist noob on the forum.

Anyone wanna place an over/under on how long this guy's account lasts?

Hey. By your logic, you're racist for calling me racist.

Funny how that word is thrown around here like nothing by those who probably makes fun of other races behind closed doors.

No racism is when one hates a race or belittles a race.

Who the f'ck did I belittled?

It's no secret Sherdog has been inhabited by many Stormfront members and the demographics for MMA was very high within the white community before it became more diverse.

You calling me racist means your racist because you are being defensive. Otherwise you would not be crying about it. Being that you're from Texas, I am not surprise if you were to the type to burn crosses with your buddies.

You're belittling yourself by making such hilariously stupid and loaded statements. You screaming that Sherdog collectively hates Lombard because he's both black and Hispanic, and basing it on your ignorant hypothesis that there's a huge influx of racists on here bashing minorities.

I've wasted enough time on your nonsense, kiddo. Carry on, good soldier...and be careful you don't become what you hate.

Lombard seems to get offended easily, but I agree with him on this.

If you get injured during the course of the fight because of the opponent doing something like breaking your orbital or blocking a kick resulting in a broken foot, etc., then there shouldn't be an excuse.

If you're injured going into the fight, then yeah, it's probably a legit reason, but its the fighter's decision to take the fight.

You're belittling yourself by making such hilariously stupid and loaded statements. You screaming that Sherdog collectively hates Lombard because he's both black and Hispanic, and basing it on your ignorant hypothesis that there's a huge influx of racists on here bashing minorities.

I've wasted enough time on your nonsense, kiddo. Carry on, good soldier...and be careful you don't become what you hate.

I never generalized Sherdog as a whole. You perceived it as that so your crying like a chick because you are probably racist yourself. Otherwise you would not be bitching about it and it would not bother you.

It is a fact that Sherdog has had plenty of racists on here. Why does this bother you so much? Oh that is right. You are from Texas, and you are racist.

lombard has such a short fuse.

that would be one of the scariest dudes to confront in public.

Could it be a new one? Disrespected Lombard?

Excuse? The guy said he broke his foot, thats all

How is that an excuse?

Shertarts never let you down.

Lombard fought a good fight, and went for the kill
Good for him, but he seems like a guy thats angry 80% of the time
Win or lose

I think he's angry cos Palhares didn't give him any credit, and basically said he lost because his foot got broken, well his foot got broken the same way Boetsch's foot got broken.

but he can cry about being sick in the boetch fight. ahhhhh double standards, gotta love em.

but he can cry about being sick in the boetch fight. ahhhhh double standards, gotta love em.

its different when you were injured before the fight if you get injured during the fight then its a complete different story

Back