Hector Lombard:

No he went to the fight healthy! He went to the fight 100% healthy. He said in his interview, “I’m very healthy for this fight, I won’t make any excuses,” and now because he broke his foot in the fight, he threw three kicks and I blocked them -- I blocked every single one of them, and that’s why he broke his foot.

Take note. This is the truth.

Like that other guy claiming that Nate would have beaten Bendo had Bendo not punched him in the eye.

Seems to me Lombard is a real sensetive guy. Palhares pretty much just stated the fact that he broke his foot, or did I miss anything?

Did Lombard say he was 100% in the boetsch fight? Cause he seemed to make excuses after it....

Didn't Lombard say he damaged something for his fight against Boetsche? Lombard is hypocritical and emotionally weak, I don't like him.

Am I the only one that thinks he might be the first ufc fighter to track down a poster and beat him to death? Seems touchy enough.

Did he really say he blocked all three leg kicks? I guess this whole time Nick and Nate Diaz have been blocking leg kicks as well.

ebersole said he's a real douche bag and i believe him...

Take note. This is the truth.

Like that other guy claiming that Nate would have beaten Bendo had Bendo not punched him in the eye.

Its not that simple, thats just a biased way of looking at it.

Did kos lose his fight because GSP broke his orbital? Hell yes. Did Kos lose his fight because of a broken orbital? Hell yes. taking GSP out of the sentence doesnt mean GSP isnt getting the credit, or that he's getting disrespected, its just another way of saying it.

Diaz got his eye smashed and wasnt able to do anything with the fight because of it. Does that take it away from GSP for being the one to land that blow? again, hell no.

Its not that simple, thats just a biased way of looking at it.

Did kos lose his fight because GSP broke his orbital? Hell yes. Did Kos lose his fight because of a broken orbital? Hell yes. taking GSP out of the sentence doesnt mean GSP isnt getting the credit, or that he's getting disrespected, its just another way of saying it.

Diaz got his eye smashed and wasnt able to do anything with the fight because of it. Does that take it away from GSP for being the one to land that blow? again, hell no.

That's like saying

"I lost because of a concussion"...

Watch what you say guys. Juggernaut is the p4p lombard nuthugger on this forum...

Hector really get angry easily.
And considering he just knocked Paul Harris out, I would say he is the new Hulk.
Mike Easton doesn't even deserved to be mentioned.

On topic, Hector would have beaten Palhares either way. He had nothing for him.

Said it before, a Brazilian making an excuse, big surprise.

I would like to see lombard face vitor, whether or not vitor beats bisping (and I think he will)

Back