Hector Lombard signs with BKFC

Awesome. Guaranteed we see him face plant.

If you had given me ten guesses on the fighters that would end up in that Bare Knuckle Company back when it started. I could have almost guessed the entire roster they have to date.

Potential.

Although shot chin and t rex arms does not bode well.

Artem is an exceptional exception.

I think Lombard is one of the most wasted talent UFC had, he will find his place in BFCK for sure.

I didn't see a post on this. Here's Rumble's tweet:

There is an article on the front page of Sherdog on this. But I was told by someone that a lot of people don't go directly to www.sherdog.com to look at threads and maybe don't notice the articles on the front page?

7b47446b7bda6fd5ff3d7d801a95c25d.gif

This KO is rarely remembered. Yet, so brutal.... he was out for and hour. Thought he had died.

Awesome. Guaranteed we see him face plant.

Debatable that'd be any more likely to happen in Bare Knuckle. Think teh shots in MMA are harder. Bare Knuckle does more surface damage and cuts.

And thus ends arguably the most disappointing UFC run of all time.
on paper, lombard should have been the GOAT at 170.

he's a tree trunk of explosive muscle, incredibly athletic. he had stupid speed and some real power. he wasn't exactly a good boxer, but he could throw hands and hurt people plenty with them. he had olympic level judo and a black belt in bjj. putting it all together, he's like a meaner, more muscular version of GSP. a ridiculous skill set, coupled with physical talents few men possess.

but he's also a monumental asshole who hurts people in training, so nobody wants to work with him. he's lazy, so his cardio is always shit. he's arrogant as fuck and stands with people when there's no need for it... and he's got the classic bully mentality of folding when things don't go his way.

i wouldn't even say his UFC career was disappointing. it's lombard in general that's a huge disappointment.

Shits hard to watch.

Yeah I agree. Good friend of mine fights in the British bare knuckle boxing org (bbkb), and even then I find it hard to watch. Too much of it is about Injuries and it’s a battle of attrition.

Yeah I agree. Good friend of mine fights in the British bare knuckle boxing org (bbkb), and even then I find it hard to watch. Too much of it is about Injuries and it’s a battle of attrition.
Did you see Krazy Horse break his hands? Ouch!

Dang, first misread it as Hector Camacho (thinking the Jr of course)

MUCH disappoint

Faces just turn to hamburger by the end of the fight.

Bareknuckle shows us very good why even ancient greeks started with knuckle protection. It is dumb nothing else.

Maybe they can start caveman fights as a new trend for the fighters too destroyed for bareknuckle. One last fight with clubs. I am sure the ratings would go up

Last edited:
on paper, lombard should have been the GOAT at 170.

he's a tree trunk of explosive muscle, incredibly athletic. he had stupid speed and some real power. he wasn't exactly a good boxer, but he could throw hands and hurt people plenty with them. he had olympic level judo and a black belt in bjj. putting it all together, he's like a meaner, more muscular version of GSP. a ridiculous skill set, coupled with physical talents few men possess.

but he's also a monumental asshole who hurts people in training, so nobody wants to work with him. he's lazy, so his cardio is always shit. he's arrogant as fuck and stands with people when there's no need for it... and he's got the classic bully mentality of folding when things don't go his way.

i wouldn't even say his UFC career was disappointing. it's lombard in general that's a huge disappointment.
yeah I'd also remind everybody that he has beaten some legitimately good fighters in his career. But he's just so ridiculously jacked that he's too short for 185, his cardio sucks and moving down to 170 must have taken an unbelievable toll on him.

edit: he was also one of hte most obvious drug cheats in the sport, so there was that too.

Back