Hector Lombard signs with BKFC

With hespect to BKFC

<NoneOfMy>

Never was a Hactor fan.

Lombard and his tree footwork... We'll see.

They should make him fight Chris Leben right out of the gates.

Next level of fighting would be MMA with fewer rules

Anyways I like BKFC so it's good to see another dangerous puncher in there

BKFC: the home for retired and washed up fighters, at least they are making some bank I guess.

Lombard without gloves?!

:meow:

Let him fight Rumble.
tenor.gif

I wonder what they're paying these guys.

And thus ends arguably the most disappointing UFC run of all time.

The guy is a beast. You'd have to be blind not to see that. Freakish power, phenomenal judo. Fact is, he was already 34 when the UFC finally acquired him, and after he popped for PEDs (dont recall what it was, exactly) he declined. He's over 40 now.

Give him Leben

BKFC should just sign Dan Henderson already that dude would be scary under Bare knuckle he might break dudes faces with that H bomb overhand right

Lets see him and Lobov go at it!

www.mmafighting.com/2019/10/8/20904970/bare-knuckle-fc-announces-signing-of-hector-lombard?fbclid=IwAR0deDqWWQQ_qLwpp2S9a_-dYkStGYJH7zvZZj1dB-oHdofnHIGhPscuwkQ

027_CB_Dolloway_vs_Hector_Lombard.0.jpg

Hector Lombard’s next fight isn’t in MMA.

The former Bellator middleweight champion and UFC vet has signed on to compete for Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, according to a release from the promotion on Tuesday.

Lombard, 41, hasn’t fought since September 2018, when he lost a unanimous decision to Thales Leites at a UFC Fight Night show in Sao Paulo. He’s winless in his last seven appearances – including one no contest triggered by a positive drug test – and his pro MMA record currently sits at 34-10-1 (2 NC).

The BKFC’s release includes statements from both Lombard and company president David Feldman, both of which can be read below:

“I’ve wanted to fight for this amazing organization for a while and I’m excited that it’s all come together,” Lombard said. “Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is the next level of fighting and I am glad to be part of it.”

“Hector Lombard is one of the most devastating punchers in MMA history and we are looking for Hector to make a huge splash with BKFC,” Feldman said. “As a fan, I cannot wait to see how Hector does in the squared circle. He’s exciting and explosive. This is an incredible signing.”

A former Olympic judoka representing

BKFC - where finished MMA careers are given the opportunity to receive more life changing CTE. Thanks BKFC!

Back