Hector Lombard signs with BKFC

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship has signed another MMA notable to its roster, and this one is a former Bellator champion.

On Tuesday, BKFC announced that ex-Bellator middleweight champ and UFC veteran Hector Lombard has joined the promotion.

“I’ve wanted to fight for this amazing organization for a while, and I’m excited that it’s all come together,” Lombard said in a press release. “Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is the next level of fighting, and I am glad to be part of it.”

Said BKFC president David Feldman: “Hector Lombard is one of the most devastating punchers in MMA history and we are looking for Hector to make a huge splash with BKFC.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...-hector-lomabrd/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship has signed another MMA notable to its roster, and this one is a former Bellator champion.

On Tuesday, BKFC announced that ex-Bellator middleweight champ and UFC veteran Hector Lombard has joined the promotion.

“I’ve wanted to fight for this amazing organization for a while, and I’m excited that it’s all come together,” Lombard said in a press release. “Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is the next level of fighting, and I am glad to be part of it.”

Said BKFC president David Feldman: “Hector Lombard is one of the most devastating punchers in MMA history and we are looking for Hector to make a huge splash with BKFC.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...-hector-lomabrd/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Holy shit

BKFC is on a roll lately.

tenor.gif

Hector in an open weight fight with artem.
PPV: Battle of the T Rex's

And thus ends arguably the most disappointing UFC run of all time.

Well that is a shame.

cool. i love those events.

They should sign Ngannou

“Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is the next level of fighting, and I am glad to be part of it.” = I am broke and need the money.

Can't wait to see FigBoot get slept by Gabrielle.

Leben vs Lombard please.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

And thus ends arguably the most disappointing UFC run of all time.
I got a lot of enjoyment watching him KO Paul Harris and Nate before becoming fodder for the likes of Hendo and LionHeart.

Back