Heavyweight with the best Striking/GnP of all time?

Why dafuq do you have Striking/ GnP in your thread title but than you make very clear that you want opnions based on Striking?

Does it include GNP? Im genuinely consfused.

If it is striking and Gnp the poll results are to be expected.

If is is striking only, i got no idea why someone would say Cain Velasquez lol.

Because Fedor would totally outstrike Cain and JDS right? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

If is is striking only, i got no idea why someone would say Cain Velasquez lol.
Me neither, but I would venture to say that it stems from the inane thought that "UFC >>>>> PRIDE" when really, UFC = PRIDE and PRIDE championship belts were wholly equivalent to UFC belts.

Me neither, but I would venture to say that it stems from the inane thought that "UFC >>>>> PRIDE" when really, UFC = PRIDE and PRIDE championship belts were wholly equivalent to UFC belts.

Oh look, you showed up. Abandon the thread, It's Fedors right nut guys.

That's funny, I don't remember his GNP working very well on Werdum or Bigfoot.

That's weird cause I could've sworn OP specifically mentioned this discussion is about primes

protip: 34yo Fedor w/ 33 fights' worth of wear =/= prime

Funny how Fedor was out of his prime once he started losing, same with Cro Cop. Anderson was fighting better competition and was whooping more ass then Fedor.
No, that UFC jizz has blinded you, my son. Fedor was out of his prime when he looked like shit against top-10 HWs like Arlovski and Brett Rogers that he would have Zulu'd in his prime. :redface:

Oh look, you showed up. Abandon the thread, It's Fedors right nut guys.
And I presume that must make you Anderson Silva's flaccid ****, prostate and testicles?

No, that UFC jizz has blinded you, my son. Fedor was out of his prime when he looked like shit against top-10 HWs like Arlovski and Brett Rogers that he would have Zulu'd in his prime. :redface:

Don't bother he is just another Redhawks clone.

That's weird cause I could've sworn OP specifically mentioned this discussion is about primes

It's not like "Primes" aren't completely subjective. Once Fedor starts losing he's out of his prime, once anderson starts losing he's out of his prime. It's a reoccurring cycle. Barao is probably slowing down and out of his prime too.

Bear in mind that you are talking to someone who a.) hates logic and b.) does not understand the fact that fighters aren't actually video game characters whose attributes remain fixed and static throughout their career.

Don't bother he is just another Redhawks clone.
I know but it's just so easy to effortlessly dismantle every inane presumption that he has to offer that I can't really help myself, like taking candy from a baby.
Sayomi said:
It's not like "Primes" aren't completely subjective.
hahahahahaha!

As if Anderson didn't look like a god as a 31 year old man because he fought weak competition like Chris Leben and James Irvin?!?!?!?!

Bear in mind that you are talking to someone who a.) hates logic and b.) does not understand the fact that fighters aren't actually video game characters whose attributes remain fixed and static throughout their career.

How'd you get the dubs?

And there's no point in putting Fedor in a poll, so he wins every poll he's in.

it's almost like this thread is a setup for people to vote for either fedor or cain, since it's striking AND gnp.

Fedor's record is ridiculously padded. He didn't fight anywhere near the competition that modern HW have.

You're getting better at this kid. Keep up the good work :icon_lol:
FACT: When Anderson Silva was going the distance with and being submitted by Japanese pro wrestlers, Fedor was the #1 heavyweight on the planet.

Deal with it.

How'd you get the dubs?

And there's no point in putting Fedor in a poll, so he wins every poll he's in.
lol, I made a comment about the owners of Foxwoods which Sherdog mods did not appreciate. It is actually my first infraction though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back