Heavyweight with the best Striking/GnP of all time?

wheres the reem?

People probably think Reem is a horrible striker because he got KO'd bit BF and Browne. He just needs to stop fighting in MMA like it's under K-1 Rules. He's got the skills obviously.

wheres the reem?
Dunno. Guy's underrated as fuck. You can't deny his ability to randomly give away fights that he was winning though (e.g. leaning forward and staring at his toes against Bigfoot)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

whoosh_by_medli20-d520mia.gif

The point is that Fedor who got mounted by Bigfoot was NOT the same fighter as the one who dominated two of the All-Time Greatest Heavyweights in the History of this Sport.

Yeah, he looked alot fucking worse coming out of the Big foot fight. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, he looked alot fucking worse coming out of the Big foot fight. Thanks for clearing that up.

a fighter doesn't fight as good when they are several years removed from their physical and mental prime? You dont fucking say.

Kind of a weird questions since standup fighting and GnP are not generally skillsets that dependent on one another. If you're asking about the combination of the two then the answer is Fedor. I'm sure this post isn't groundbreaking but figured I'd throw my two cents in.

My sides. Nog got finished by Mir twice, Crocop got crocoped by Gonzaga.

Keep browsing Fight Finder to make your arguments for you. Its pretty goddamn obvious you have no clue what kind of fighters Nog and CroCop were at the time that Fedor fought them.

Mark Hunt the only 1 on TS list that spanned Pride and UFC?

Hello!!!!! Mirko Fuckin Crocop!

fedor in his prime traded with everyone and destroyed them ALL

he was so fast and powerfull

how i miss him

Junior/Reem/Carwin for striking

Cain/Fedor for GnP

This shouldn't be the same poll

CC on his standup alone. Plus he was good at follow ups on the ground.

I don't think we've seen an elite but effective striking at HW. GNP would have to be Fedor he punches holes through you.

Yeah. Those fonts did some real damage to me. :icon_sad::icon_sad:

Hahahah you got destroyed so many times ITT, yet you refuse to acknowledge valid arguments.
But what's even sadder is your level of delusion.

Cain has the best combination of pressure, cardio, wrestling, kickboxing, and relentless pace that no HW can match.

Back