Hearn pleads with WBO and WBC to order Andrade-Charlo 'for the good of boxing'

No what undermines your credibility is you can't even get your facts right. Canelo never went from 175 to 160. He went from 168 (Fielding) back to 160 (Jacobs). And that is the weight cut I'm claiming that he struggled with and made him not want to have to make 160 ever again.

Canelo might not have said that is the reason but it's not just me putting that opinion forward. Here is Eddie Hearn, Canelo's promoter saying the same thing. So yeah that is what a member of his 'team' is saying. Got any other stupid points you want me to shoot down?

This dude is going to have CTE from all the beatings he takes on the forum. Its embarrassing.

I was out a bit but my point remains. Now let me get this straight. You are claiming that despite being on the verge of becoming division undisputed, literally 1 (easy?) win away, he suddenly could no longer make 160, literally was impossible to make it? What an awfully unlucky coincidence huh? It was so impossible to make it he had to go to another division and start the process of becoming unified all over again despite only needing 1 more belt at 160. Now do you really believe this crap fiction you are peddling? I just looked at the weigh in for Jacobs and Canelo did not look drawn, he looked fine and healthy.

Imagine referencing Hearn and taking what he says seriously. He even said he was not speaking for Canelo, which basically proves my whole argument. If what you claim was true, Canelo would have made that very clear to Hearn, so he would not have needed to give the disclaimer that he does not speak for Canelo. The only reason he would say that was if he was just making shit up. GG.

You are delusional because you base the whole premise of Canelo not unifying at 160 as him being in some way scared of fighting Andrade..... I'll ask you one question, why? Now give it your best shot at convincing me.

I was out a bit but my point remains. Now let me get this straight. You are claiming that despite being on the verge of becoming division undisputed, literally 1 (easy?) win away, he suddenly could no longer make 160, literally was impossible to make it? What an awfully unlucky coincidence huh? It was so impossible to make it he had to go to another division and start the process of becoming unified all over again despite only needing 1 more belt at 160. Now do you really believe this crap fiction you are peddling? I just looked at the weigh in for Jacobs and Canelo did not look drawn, he looked fine and healthy.

Imagine referencing Hearn and taking what he says seriously. He even said he was not speaking for Canelo, which basically proves my whole argument. If what you claim was true, Canelo would have made that very clear to Hearn, so he would not have needed to give the disclaimer that he does not speak for Canelo. The only reason he would say that was if he was just making shit up. GG.
when a guy i have on ignore is ripping you to shreds, maybe call it a week and go take a nap. you refuted absolutely nothing he said and offered “nuh uh!” in return. sure, canelo is ducking the only “champ” who hasn’t beaten anyone worth a shit to fight #1 ranked kovalev two weight classes higher because that would be easier. you’re a fucking moron lmao

you’re right, GG. bro smoked your boots.

You are delusional because you base the whole premise of Canelo not unifying at 160 as him being in some way scared of fighting Andrade..... I'll ask you one question, why? Now give it your best shot at convincing me.
in b4 “slick boxer” or “tall with long reach” blah blah blah. dudes best win is sulecki

When there is no other plausible explanation, that only leaves one, no matter how much it triggers you. Your explanation is totally baseless and improbable, while Canelo avoiding a well known slick and awkward southpaw is very probable considering his struggles with such fighters regardless of the narrative that he just runs over everyone when in reality almost all his fights are competitive unless its vs total bums.

you refuted absolutely nothing he said and offered “nuh uh!” in return. sure, canelo is ducking the only “champ” who hasn’t beaten anyone worth a shit to fight #1 ranked kovalev two weight classes higher because that would be easier. you’re a fucking moron lmao

Yes beating a shot punching bag was easier than fighting someone like Andrade clearly, otherwise Canelo would have scooped up undisputed at 160 even if it killed him.

fuck no...Canelo simply had bigger fish to fry...

Bigger fish than undisputed? lol

When there is no other plausible explanation, that only leaves one, no matter how much it triggers you. Your explanation is totally baseless and improbable, while Canelo avoiding a well known slick and awkward southpaw is very probable considering his struggles with such fighters regardless of the narrative that he just runs over everyone when in reality almost all his fights are competitive unless its vs total bums.
So Canelo is avoiding a slick awkward southpaw, just like he did with BJS at 168. Canelo the fighter that has fought at LHW is scared of a smaller slick awkward southpaw that has beat literally nobody at a weight that he no longer competes at. No one else believes your shit either.

So Canelo is avoiding a slick awkward southpaw, just like he did with BJS at 168. Canelo the fighter that has fought at LHW is scared of a smaller slick awkward southpaw that has beat literally nobody at a weight that he no longer competes at. No one else believes your shit either.

So BJS is the benchmark? Fighting him proves Canelo can't be scared of any other boxer? Awesome logic. BJS is an avg pudgy euro fighter , very different to the slick 6'1 and athletic Andrade.

So BJS is the benchmark? Fighting him proves Canelo can't be scared of any other boxer? Awesome logic. BJS is an avg pudgy euro fighter , very different to the slick 6'1 and athletic Andrade.
Yeah Canelo is scared of super slick and dangerous Andrade, that's why he ran from 160 to fight 6' 175lb banger Kovalev lol
Ok, well at least we got to your core belief!

Andrade isnt better than BJS, Callum, or Plant. Canelo destroyed all of them.

Yeah Canelo is scared of super slick and dangerous Andrade, that's why he ran from 160 to fight 6' 175lb banger Kovalev lol
Ok, well at least we got to your core belief!
Ah so your measure of difficulty is whether a fighter is a banger or not. Thats why Floyd and Lara were such easy fights. Oh wait..

Ah so your measure of difficulty is whether a fighter is a banger or not. Thats why Floyd and Lara were such easy fights. Oh wait..
Anything happened since then? Or we still living on 8 years ago?

So fighting a knock out machine at a weight class 5 divisions up from your pro debut isn't difficult? Floyd is Floyd, one of the greatest to ever lace up gloves. Are you seriously comparing Andrade to Floyd? lol

And Canelo has improved an awful lot since then, not to mention got much bigger. No way would Floyd EVER fight at CW, even a 190 version. But here you are bitching about Canelo not fighting a light punching 160lber who hasn't beaten anyone good yet.

Last edited:
So fighting a knock out machine at a weight class 5 divisions up from your pro debut isn't difficult? Floyd is Floyd, one of the greatest to ever lace up gloves. Are you seriously comparing Andrade to Floyd? lol

And Canelo has improved an awful lot since then, not to mention got much bigger. No way would Floyd EVER fight at CW, even a 190 version. But here you are bitching about Canelo not fighting a light punching 160lber who hasn't beaten anyone good yet.
okay but he’s slick though. so slick he’s glistening

Demetrius-Andrade-dominates-Jason-Quigley.jpg

care to comment, @senri ?

Yes beating a shot punching bag was easier than fighting someone like Andrade clearly, otherwise Canelo would have scooped up undisputed at 160 even if it killed him.

Bigger fish than undisputed? lol
His fights are competitive because he is fighting undefeated champions instead of guys like Jason Quigley.

okay but he’s slick though. so slick he’s glistening

Demetrius-Andrade-dominates-Jason-Quigley.jpg

care to comment, @senri ?

Canelo was tenderized systematically as his cortex had been penetrated by Mr. Mayweather's legendary tight existence. This caused a powerful positive oscillation within his Ivory flesh that was the eventual catalyst for his ascension protocol. An element of the ascension towards The Nexus is to be touched and saturated by the Ebony. This allows him to resist the nature of the Ennui, that of which is the antithesis of The Nexus. However Mr. Mayweather showed Canelo the way towards that of what is true. Canelo can now smoothly and eloquently slide deep inside his opponents and embed his will as he inches closer towards the beautiful. throughout time all will fall in place. The body slowly becomes symmetrical, tight, and gleaming in it's saturation of the fluids of life. The glistening is everything.... The man yearns to stay true to his calling, unwavering in bound order to the chaotic roads traversed to his eternal purpose as he reaches the unsealed...

Back