Hearn pleads with WBO and WBC to order Andrade-Charlo 'for the good of boxing'

I don't know, you'd have to ask Canelo that question. But Canelo fought GGG twice and Jacobs at that weight so it's not because Dynamite fists Andrade scared him. Could have been timing as well. Andrade got his title on 20th Oct 2018, Canelo had Rocky Fielding already scheduled at the end of 2018. And then Canelo fought for last time at MW against Jacobs who was a much bigger name than Andrade, even if Andrade had a belt (a shit one). So when were they going to make the fight?

After he beat Jacobs and only needed to beat Andrade to historically become undisputed?

Also simply claiming just because he fought GGG proved he's not scared of any fighter is so disingenuous unless you have no idea about the concept of how styles make fights? Which is it?

because he was busy fighting dudes who actually stood a chance against him, like GGG and jacobs.

if you think canelo is afraid of fucking andrade of all people, you're mentally handicapped.

Oh ok so you think Canelo did not want to fight Andrade to become undisputed middleweight because it was too easy? And you're questioning other peoples intellectual capacity?

Oh ok so you think Canelo did not want to fight Andrade to become undisputed middleweight because it was too easy? And you're questioning other peoples intellectual capacity?
no, he didn't fight him because after jacobs he moved from 160 to 175 to pick up his 3rd division belt and KO'd sergey kovalev.

what has andrade ever done in the ring to suggest canelo should be scared of him? in general terms andrade is very accomplished - he did win a championship belt - but compared to canelo he is a fucking nobody and he'd get his head caved in.

canelo's resume is some of the best in boxing and andrade has fought nobody.

no, he didn't fight him because after jacobs he moved from 160 to 175 to pick up his 3rd division belt and KO'd sergey kovalev.

what has andrade ever done in the ring to suggest canelo should be scared of him? in general terms andrade is very accomplished - he did win a championship belt - but compared to canelo he is a fucking nobody and he'd get his head caved in.

canelo's resume is some of the best in boxing and andrade has fought nobody.
Hes a slick boxer! Those are Canelo’s kryptonite. Hed lose to slick boxers like BJS, Callum, Andrade, Plant etc. Which is why Canelo will never fight those guys and keeps ducking them

huh? You didn't answer my question. Lets try again its not complicated. We all know he moved up, the question is WHY did he leave 160lb when all he needed was 1 more belt for an apparently easy opponent to become undisputed at 160, which is something Canelo clearly cares about since he went to 168 and put in all that effort to unify that division starting from zero. He only needed 1 more belt, why didn't he take it?

Thanks for story time, but it hardly a secret Andrade is a tricky fighter who gives everyone problems and Canelo has historically struggled against such fighters and barely fought any for a long time. Jacobs gave him a very close fight. Lets forget story time and answer my original question. Cheers.

Hes a slick boxer! Those are Canelo’s kryptonite. Hed lose to slick boxers like BJS, Callum, Andrade, Plant etc. Which is why Canelo will never fight those guys and keeps ducking them
yeah the clowns keep saying that and i've yet to see andrade do anything slick. he comes out guns blazing in the first 3 rounds, then his entire game turns into throwing one punch, ducking low, shooting in for the hips, and tying his opponent up. that's literally all he does for 9 rounds. not only is he unbearable to watch, he isn't nearly as skilled as the three jerkoffs hyping him up around here think.

huh? You didn't answer my question. Lets try again its not complicated. We all know he moved up, the question is WHY did he leave 160lb when all he needed was 1 more belt for an apparently easy opponent to become undisputed at 160, which is something Canelo clearly cares about since he went to 168 and put in all that effort to unify that division starting from zero. He only needed 1 more belt, why didn't he take it?

Thanks for story time, but it hardly a secret Andrade is a tricky fighter who gives everyone problems and Canelo has historically struggled against such fighters and barely fought any for a long time. Jacobs gave him a very close fight. Lets forget story time and answer my original question. Cheers.
because apparently he thought kovalev was ripe for a KO and wanted a third division belt.

why hasn't andrade unified anything? why hasn't he fought anyone, literally anyone?

one man here has a deep resume and routinely fights killers. the other man is demetrius andrade.

. that's literally all he does for 9 rounds. not only is he unbearable to watch, he isn't nearly as skilled as the three jerkoffs hyping him up around here think.

Which makes it more unfathomable that Canelo didn't take this easy opportunity to unify 160, and throwing away the opportunity to probably be the first man in history to be undisputed in 2 divisions! You don't seem to realize that the more you minimize Andrade the more unexplainable and ridiculous it becomes that Canelo didn't fight him:)

because apparently he thought kovalev was ripe for a KO and wanted a third division belt.

So you believe Canelo valued a third division belt over unifying a whole division when he needed just 1 more belt? So much so it couldn't have even waited 1 more fight? You really believe Canelo is that stupid?

why hasn't andrade unified anything? why hasn't he fought anyone, literally anyone?

Irrelevant to this discussion.

Which makes it more unfathomable that Canelo didn't take this easy opportunity to unify 160, and throwing away the opportunity to probably be the first man in history to be undisputed in 2 divisions! You don't seem to realize that the more you minimize Andrade the more unexplainable and ridiculous it becomes that Canelo didn't fight him:)

So you believe Canelo valued a third division belt over unifying a whole division when he needed just 1 more belt? So much so it couldn't have even waited 1 more fight? You really believe Canelo is that stupid?
no, i should believe after getting his 160lbs belts from cotto and GGG, then defending them against jacobs, he was too scared to face demetrius fucking andrade, lol.

maybe he figured making 160 is a bitch and he rather wouldn't be doing that anymore?

i think you are irrelevant to this discussion.

This fight should happen. Which means it won't happen. Big Bro Charlo and Andrade will both fight over matched no names in their next fight.

After he beat Jacobs and only needed to beat Andrade to historically become undisputed?

Also simply claiming just because he fought GGG proved he's not scared of any fighter is so disingenuous unless you have no idea about the concept of how styles make fights? Which is it?

He went to 175 to fight Kovalev right after Jacobs, my guess is he just couldn't make the 160 limit anymore. Canelo would beat Andrade fairly comfortably, especially since he'll get the nod if it goes to points. I think it's you who doesn't understand the concept of weight cutting. Canelo has never returned to 160 where he'd beat everyone easily but he just can't or doesn't want to do it anymore.

5vmob9.jpg

The argument being made around Canelo being responsible for Andrade's shortcomings is fucking hilarious.

Boo Boo does his best to be Mr Bare Minimum in terms of his career, accomplishments and goals and evidently it's all Canelo's fault for not blessing this jabroni with a beating.

Dude has actively done less with his career than Crawford or Mikey Garcia. Which, I am sure is somehow Canelo's fault as well

Andrade ain't shit and is happy being a nothing champion.

It can be made but Hearn is probably asking for a rematch clause.

The argument being made around Canelo being responsible for Andrade's shortcomings is fucking hilarious.

Boo Boo does his best to be Mr Bare Minimum in terms of his career, accomplishments and goals and evidently it's all Canelo's fault for not blessing this jabroni with a beating.

Dude has actively done less with his career than Crawford or Mikey Garcia. Which, I am sure is somehow Canelo's fault as well

Andrade ain't shit and is happy being a nothing champion.
I dont get why they’re asking for a Charlo fight when they can make Munguia and GGG fights more easily

I dont get why they’re asking for a Charlo fight when they can make Munguia and GGG fights more easily
Well Golovkin has a fight coming up in December, he's about to be 40 and is probably only looking for money fights.

Well Golovkin has a fight coming up in December, he's about to be 40 and is probably only looking for money fights.
GGG is not getting a 3rd Canelo fight, at least not any time soon

Mungia’s contract with GBP I beleive expired

Andrade and Golovkin have no other choice but to dance, but hey, theres Andrade vs Rosado

j/k I like Rosado, its just dazn is running out of options

no, i should believe after getting his 160lbs belts from cotto and GGG, then defending them against jacobs, he was too scared to face demetrius fucking andrade, lol.

maybe he figured making 160 is a bitch and he rather wouldn't be doing that anymore?

So apparently he suddenly couldn't make 160 anymore right when he was on the very verge of being undisputed despite there being zero evidence of this claim? Do you really believe the nonsense you are spewing?

He went to 175 to fight Kovalev right after Jacobs, my guess is he just couldn't make the 160 limit anymore

Rubbish. He was making it for years with no problems, and he obviously could have made it again with undisputed on the line as know how much Canelo values being undisputed so its hilarious listening to his apologists pretend its no big deal and not worth going after because his opponent was too crap. Literally the most idiotic illogical argument ever which shows how delusional Canelo fans are.

Canelo would beat Andrade fairly comfortably, especially since he'll get the nod if it goes to points. I think it's you who doesn't understand the concept of weight cutting. Canelo has never returned to 160 where he'd beat everyone easily but he just can't or doesn't want to do it anymore.

Yes i know its nice to just base all your arguments on pure speculation about how he would beat Andrade easily and beat everyone at 160 easily, hell lets assume he will beat any future opponents easily and just award him wins without even bothering to fight huh? Save everyone the trouble.

The FACT of the matter is, he had enormous prize on the line, a historic prize , which he apparently could have easily got, by beating andrade easily and he didn't do it. Clear duck to anyone with a brain.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back