Law Headlining Crime V5

@ mods I'm not meaning to defy the rules by posting this as a stand alone thread. My last crime thread got moved to Headlining Crime as there wasn't a particular political angle, but as far as I remember none of my similar threads before that did. I haven't noticed that happening to other people's crime threads either. So if this is moved to Headlining Crime as well I suppose that will be the new policy clarified going forward.

87232241-13626117-image-m-4_1720743498247.jpg

Joseph Gerdvil, 41, is accused of killing and decapitating his parents, Antoinette, 79 and Ronald, 77 as well as their dog on Tuesday morning.

An elderly couple and their dog were allegedly decapitated by their own son, who cops say fled the scene of his California mobile home park covered in blood.

Officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said they responded to a call at around 7.30am on Tuesday to reports of a 'domestic incident.'

When they arrived on the scene of the San Juan Mobile Estates community in San Juan Capistrano, investigators said they came upon a 'horrific scene which included the decapitated and mutilated bodies' of an elderly man and woman 'as well as a decapitated dog belonging to the married couple.'

87230607-13626117-image-a-1_1720743055787.jpg

Neighbours have described the family as friendly and quiet.

Police have since identified the victims as Antoinette Gerdvil, 79, and her husband Ronald Gerdvil, 77.

It is believed they were killed by their 41-year-old son, Joseph Gerdvil, who lived with his parents in the mobile home and was allegedly found covered in blood nearby.

Deputies explained that just minutes after they stumbled upon the gruesome scene, they received reports of a 'bloody male' chasing down a maintenance worker in the same mobile home community.

Police now allege Joseph stole the maintenance worker's golf cart, before an unidentified deputy located him near a bike trail and shot him multiple times.

He was treated on the scene until the Orange County Fire Authority arrived and transported him to a local hospital, where he is listed in critical but stable condition.

When he is medically cleared, the sheriff's office says the 41-year-old will be booked on two counts of homicide - and will likely face additional charges and enhancements.

A motive for the brutal decapitations remains unclear, and authorities gave no explanation for what prompted the deputy to shoot Joseph.

87230601-13626117-image-a-2_1720743066834.jpg

But neighbour David Desmond said he saw Joseph fighting with his father the day before.

He described to Fox 11 how the younger Gerdvil was 'in his face' and 'looked angry' while confronting his father on Monday.

Another neighbour, Bob Demario, also claimed Joseph 'had a drug issue.'

'That's why he lived there and they kept him there,' Demario claimed.

Online, Joseph made a number of unhinged posts about Jehovah's Witnesses and posted dissonance music on YouTube - including one on Monday entitled Shots Fired and another named Pope on a Rope, with a picture of the pope being hanged.

Edit: Update

Dom Lucre is pretty slow on his DEVELOPING 🔥 🚨 news because I saw this shit two days ago. I believe he may have left out the interesting aspect that the cop that shot was the cop that found the decapitations at the original scene.

Pretty nuts that crazy guy straight up ate the first 2-3 shots with no real reaction though.

Dom Lucre is pretty slow on his DEVELOPING 🔥 🚨 news because I saw this shit two days ago. I believe he may have left out the interesting aspect that the cop that shot was the cop that found the decapitations at the original scene.

Pretty nuts that crazy guy straight up ate the first 2-3 shots with no real reaction though.
Dom Lucre is one of the worst accounts on Twitter.

Gentle autistic tree surgeon, 27, was shot in the back and killed by stranger with eight felonies after telling him to stop beating his girlfriend... with woke Minnesota courts now blamed

The mother of an autistic Good Samaritan who was shot dead trying to stop a domestic abuser beating his girlfriend is furious he was on bail at the time.

Devon Michael Adams, 27, was eating a sandwich in his car outside a Cub Foods in Minneapolis at 11am on March 9 last year when he heard a woman's scream.

He got out of his car and walked over to Johnson Kenny Sirleaf, 34, to get him to back off, and just as he was walking away, he was shot in the chest.

Witnesses told police they heard a gunshot and then a man fall to the ground and an SUV quickly driving away form the scene.

Sirleaf was finally jailed for life without the possibility of parole on June 13.

The victim's mother Kim Adams wrote on Facebook after her son's death about coming face to face with his killer in court.

'My son is a hero... He got out of his truck, left it open and went to help that woman. He did not know them and had never seen them before,' she wrote.

'My son is the most loving person I've ever met, although he has driven me crazy through the years pretty hard.

'I got to lock eyes with [Sirleaf], the shooter looked at me, I looked back at him. I stared at him the whole entire time, he became very nervous, agitated and shout it out a couple times in the courtroom.

'[He has] a long criminal history and actually should not have been on the streets at all.'

Sirleaf had six felony convictions when he shot Adams, and was indicted on two more, but was free on bail.

The left's soft on crime approach got another person killed.

We got a serial porch pooper on the loose in Kentucky. He's done it 3 nights in a row.

Police looking for person who's allegedly been pooping on a porch in Old Louisville

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Louisville Metro Police Department is looking for someone who's accused of repeatedly pooping on the same person's porch.

The person has allegedly been pooping on a porch in Old Louisville. There are at least two reports filed from the person who lives in the area.

Another was taken by an officer Wednesday. It's unknown at this time what the suspect looks like.

Roderick Dowell lives across the street, and saw it happen.

"Old Louisville, man, you gonna see some, you see everything out here," Dowell said. "I just happened to be outside, and a white guy walked up. He was looking around. He looked like he was going into the apartment. He looked at the window, looked out, and he started crapping."

It happened early Tuesday morning. The guy is wearing a t-shirt, gray basketball shorts and socks on the front porch.

He appears to look around, do his business, walk away, and then come back and do it again.

And the second time he rang he doorbell.

"Literally, started crapping, like, boom, and I was getting, he got up, walked off and went back down the street," Dowell said.

We got a serial porch pooper on the loose in Kentucky. He's done it 3 nights in a row.

Police looking for person who's allegedly been pooping on a porch in Old Louisville

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Louisville Metro Police Department is looking for someone who's accused of repeatedly pooping on the same person's porch.

The person has allegedly been pooping on a porch in Old Louisville. There are at least two reports filed from the person who lives in the area.

Another was taken by an officer Wednesday. It's unknown at this time what the suspect looks like.

Roderick Dowell lives across the street, and saw it happen.

"Old Louisville, man, you gonna see some, you see everything out here," Dowell said. "I just happened to be outside, and a white guy walked up. He was looking around. He looked like he was going into the apartment. He looked at the window, looked out, and he started crapping."

It happened early Tuesday morning. The guy is wearing a t-shirt, gray basketball shorts and socks on the front porch.

He appears to look around, do his business, walk away, and then come back and do it again.

And the second time he rang he doorbell.

"Literally, started crapping, like, boom, and I was getting, he got up, walked off and went back down the street," Dowell said.

shit happens

Woke DA refuses to send murdered to prison because he is not white. He got a slap on the wrist for car jacking in which he and his criminal partner shot the victim to death. This guy has repeatedly done armed robberies, car jacking, threatening to kill people and fleeing police at 100 mph.

The DA gave him a sweetheart deal and no one was shocked especially the victim's family by this guy committing another crime.

Bodycam footage of a mentally ill man disobeying cops, withstanding tasers, pepper spray and beanbag gun and unfortunately eventually being shot.

If only they had've had a Bolawrap:

- They did tried everything in that guy.
They didn't try overpowering him hand to hand very hard. At one point he was being repeatedly tased and had three cops on top of him and still escaped, Derrick Lewis-like. Obviously he was physically powerful and out of control mentally. Still in many countries he would have been apprehended with some combination of wrestling and whacking with truncheons.

Back