Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying....most of us can identify wrong and condemn it.

Meanwhile, your boys justify attacking churches, women and children, drivers of cars who come across a protest all in the name of "social justice "
Yeah I just skimmed this thread and the "Boat of 145 illegal immigrants" thread and I'm gonna have to disagree strongly.

drive-by in warren wilhelm's NYC.

is this even news, though?

Over 3,000,000 victims of violent are white,and whites commit 56% of those acts of violence. If you want to play ignorant and act like those dont include murders than feel free bro. You havent read that chart correctly bro no one is rage posting but you and your far right buddies

You're just repeating yourself. 'Violent' is a broad term. Like I said, if I assault my girlfriend and am arrested for it, that will be recorded as a violent crime. But we're not discussing this kind of violent crime, we're specifically discussing murder. And there is NO epidemic of white people killing other white people. Of course those numbers INCLUDE murder, but what percentage of that number is the murder statistic? You don't know, thus rendering that little chart you posted totally irrelevant.

I read the chart perfectly, son. You're simply grasping at straws.

You're just repeating yourself. 'Violent' is a broad term. Like I said, if I assault my girlfriend and am arrested for it, that will be recorded as a violent crime. But we're not discussing this kind of violent crime, we're specifically discussing murder. And there is NO epidemic of white people killing other white people. Of course those numbers INCLUDE murder, but what percentage of that number is the murder statistic? You don't know, thus rendering that little chart you posted totally irrelevant.

I read the chart perfectly, son. You're simply grasping at straws.
You could always look up white on white murder rates yourself instead of choosing to remain ignorant lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8568865/Girl-16-thrown-death-11th-floor-apartment.html

Girl, 16, is thrown to her death from an 11th floor apartment 'by her uncle after she spoke out against his abuse' in Iran

• Fatemeh Ghozat, 16, was allegedly beaten and then murdered by her uncle
  • She was allegedly thrown to her death from an 11th floor apartment in Tehran
  • Victim's mother is now speaking out after suspect Ghozat was released on bail

Pretty strange that the men didnt thrown to jail, hope i am wrong though

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8568865/Girl-16-thrown-death-11th-floor-apartment.html

Girl, 16, is thrown to her death from an 11th floor apartment 'by her uncle after she spoke out against his abuse' in Iran

terrible ...
but things like this happen globally everyday
we have had 150,000 Americans die (thats 50 9/11's )
and yet its acceptable
vote in november folks

the men there are so fragile. they get triggered so easily and willing to kill their own family over something so trivial.

the men there are so fragile. they get triggered so easily and willing to kill their own family over something so trivial.

No so sure being abused by your uncle is trivial. Its bad enough he abused her but then he killed her, hope this fucker gets what he deserves.

@Ruprecht this isn't something that should be lumped into this thread. This holds more weight and is shedding light on an incredibly loose justice system that makes a complete mockery of women and their place in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back