Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, this is a disgusting video. One thing you can say about us though is at least posters like you and I will denounce this, fast and quickly on page 1 of these threads. The leftists and WEPM's will hide in the lounge and not even show up to these threads or ones like them showing BLM or Antifa committing similar acts.

this is what I'm been saying since day one.

We can observe something callous, racist, disgusting....and call it out immediately.

then you look at the other side...what do you see.

justification: "well, the motorist shouldn't have been driving...no wonder they got beaten up."

Deflection: "well, But Trump said all Mexicans are rapists!!"

and dishonesty and straight up lying: The Covington kid was calling the Hebrew Israelites the N word and was mocking the Native American drummer.

Agreed, this is a disgusting video. One thing you can say about us though is at least posters like you and I will denounce this, fast and quickly on page 1 of these threads. The leftists and WEPM's will hide in the lounge and not even show up to these threads or ones like them showing BLM or Antifa committing similar acts.

This is an atrocity and I hope the two are captured and convicted.

What is white lives matters mission statement
"The White man is the oppressed. Blacks brought White slaves here from Africa...despite what you've been told... And Michael Jackson did whiteface to rub it in. We demand blacks stop demeaning us through historically painful terms like "whigger" and "the American whegro"..."

Video of the incident:

This is in California too. This is getting out of hand. The protests are bringing all the crazies out.

Formally stated, Newton's third law is:
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. The direction of the force on the first object is opposite to the direction of the force on the second object. Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite action-reaction force pairs.

Yep no one is excusing it on the right. Funny how that works. We're not seriously saying it was peaceful or some BS. This was wrong and shouldn't be acceptable. And when we ask the left to do the same...crickets

What is white lives matters mission statement
As the leader of the Canadian chapter of WLM I called a meeting last week. The three of us agreed to these list of demands:

1) never expect us to kneel
2) bring back quality thrash metal
3) less politics in day to day life

The radicals in the OP don't represent us. They're just ignorant radical nippleheads.

Yep no one is excusing it on the right. Funny how that works. We're not seriously saying it was peaceful or some BS. This was wrong and shouldn't be acceptable. And when we ask the left to do the same...crickets

I'm calling complete BS on this. Find one leftie here excusing racism or violence against white people. Also the Arbery and George Floyd threads were filled with right wingers excusing their murders. A lot of people got exposed in those threads.

That's fucked up. This girl did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Those two shitbags better do some hard time for that dumbass stunt. Fuckin' Nazi saluting like a goofball.

agreed..

no need for this racist $hit. we need to be better than the other side.

Look some conservatives actually have principles......lol @ the rest in this thread that did nothing but deflect and make light of the situation though.

I'm calling complete BS on this. Find one leftie here excusing racism or violence against white people. Also the Arbery and George Floyd threads were filled with right wingers excusing their murders. A lot of people got exposed in those threads.
lol there was a mod on here that was mad when anyone called the McMichaels racists....then that same mod said that it doesn't matter that Omar was called a racist because she doesn't deserve to be in office. Yet somehow calling murderers racists is the dregs of society.

Look some conservatives actually have principles......lol @ the rest in this thread that did nothing but deflect and make light of the situation though.

Except I’m not a conservative. Do you have anything to say about the OP’s story or did you just come here to post about other posters ITT?

I think this is a pretty clear story that we can all find common ground on. I don’t think too much additional context is needed. Two white trash shitbags get out of their car spouting racist shit and throwing up Nazi salutes at a minority female. It’s all there, audio and video. I really have no tolerance for racial superiority freaks, no matter what race a person responsible for doing it is. I hope these two Deliverance extras get 15 years for that stunt. They have no place in modern society.

I hope every major corporation responds with a statement condemning racism if they don’t I know they are for these incidents

No, look at every thread involving these rioters and you will see people justifying al this violence.

Show me a quote saying Flloyd deserved to die? Most right wingers said he was not a good person and a terrible person to sanctify. Beyond that, nope, sorry pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back