• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

"1. What a bunch of closeted homos"

Oh really? That's what you got out of it? And so what if they were homosexual, does that make it any worse or better than if it was done by someone hetro? Hetro's rape with foreign objects as well, FYI.

If they did this to a female I would be even more outraged.

But I still find homosexuality disgusting.

I remember hearing about this. Disgusting sentence, judge should be in jail with the rapists for 10 years in maximum security setting.

This shit drives me insane. No justice for rape victims, let alone one who is gang raped mafia style. I have kids and cant imagine how that school and victim must feel.

This is another Canadian crime thread where I will say again that the Canadian justice system is a joke. Criminal justice in Canada means justice for the criminals.

I agree with you. The judge should be in prison for a long time along with the scumbags who are guilty of committing this heinous act. I would have no problem with all of the punks involved being hanged or facing a firing squad. Those involved obviously have serious issues.

Last edited:
The prosecution wanted 3 months? What is wrong with these people. How can anyone in charge of disseminating justice consider this is a meaningful punishment? The judge should be removed from the bench.

This was clearly a violent assault. If they are not getting jail time because of their age then a lengthy probationary term 10 years as well as be registered as sex offenders.

Rich white kids? Doesn't surprise me. Hell, in the US you can underage drink, drunk drive, and kill multiple people and still get probation.

Remember that college student in New Jersey (i think) not getting any time becuase "he has a bright future, and sending him to jail would ruin his prospects when he gets older", it was a white dude that raped a woman.

The prosecution wanted 3 months? What is wrong with these people. How can anyone in charge of disseminating justice consider this is a meaningful punishment? The judge should be removed from the bench.

This was clearly a violent assault. If they are not getting jail time because of their age then a lengthy probationary term 10 years as well as be registered as sex offenders.

or probation and house arrest till 18 and then jail time. fuck those kids. they are dangerous and will be for life.

This is another Canadian crime thread where I will say again that the Canadian justice system is a joke. Criminal justice in Canada means justice for the criminals.

I agree with you. The judge should be in prison for a long time along with the scumbags who are guilty of committing this heinous act. I would have no problem with all of the punks involved being hanged or facing a firing squad. Those involved obviously have serious issues.

Our justice system as a whole is a joke, lawyers judges, everybody.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/11/02/st-mikes-school-sexual-assault-sentencing/amp/

image.jpg

This basically shut down my Nephews school. I actually felt sorry for the principal as everyone was blaming it on him and he had to talk to the media.

Six teenagers cornered one in the locker room and sodomized him with a broom handle.

A teenager has been sentenced to two years probation in the sexual assault of another student at St. Michael’s College School in Toronto, a judge announced on Tuesday.

A judge found the teen guilty in Juneof gang sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, and assault after another teen was sodomized with a broom handle in a locker room at St. Michael’s College in 2018.

1. What a bunch of closeted homos

2. Hope the victim is okay.

3. They should have put them away for a year or two at least.

4. What’s up with teenagers recording their crimes and sending the evidence to people?!?
Absolute disgrace. Gang rape should hold more than 1 or 2 years. Broom rape is likely going to hurt a fuck load more than normal penetration. Poor kid.

It's Brock Turner all over again. Must have been rich white kids and the judge didn't want to ruin their lives.

The judge should experience what he went through and then they need to have a retrial.

More judges need to experience the average person's life. My wife knows a woman who does empathy training with judges. The woman said it was unbelievable how out of touch a lot of judges are with the average day to day life. A lot of them are born extremely privileged, they don't know any life outside of that privilege and it is incredibly hard to get them out of that bubble.

Rich white kids? Doesn't surprise me. Hell, in the US you can underage drink, drunk drive, and kill multiple people and still get probation.
cmon, ethan was suffering from a case of the very serious and real disease affluenza...

Back