Heading Down to Adelitas in TJ Tomorrow Night

The SD strippers all told me they going to school and such, so they will probably want a lot more than $60 bucks for the hookers in TeeJay.

The strip clubs in SD county, they tell, dont serve alcohol because of some rule the old wives club of SD require. The one I went did not serve. That was good for me because I needed a rental to get anywhere.

If you go to TJ with a car, then you have a long wait to get back in. If you walk, to avenida de la Revolucion, then it can be a bit of walk but nothing terrible.

You do have to walk through three empty and dark courtyards which probably is where you can get kidnapped but oh well.

Why walk when taxis are waiting as soon as you cross the gates?

Im in SD right now. Where are some good strip joints? Preferably ones with black chicks

I dont know about black chicks, but I like Goldfingers on Miramar, and I forget cross street. You will see this glass pyramid shape thingy on the left, and a sign saying Barona, or baroni, and you should see the Goldfingers sign right next to it. Take the 805, and head west on Miramar Rd.

I'm retired from TJ but used to go there a lot when I was in the Navy and in college. Had a few close calls. My biggest problems were usually with the cops. They are complete assholes and will harass for no reason.

I never went to a full blown whorehouse (as far as I remember) because all the strip clubs are basically whorehouses. You can fuck any girl you see. It's nice doing it through a titty bar because there is less pressure for you to have to hurry up a choose a girl.

Save up some dollars and go to Colombia. The Exchange rate is $1 to 3 mil Pesos right now. Which means $1000 will have you living like a king. Going to Medellin in 2 weeks and staying in Prado. Sherdoggers need to come through.

The dollar hasn't been so strong in years.

Colombian-Peso-Exchange-Rate-10-year.png

Never had problems with the cops down there. They must see easy money when they saw some of you guys.

Save up some dollars and go to Colombia. The Exchange rate is $1 to 3 mil Pesos right now. Which means $1000 will have you living like a king. Going to Medellin in 2 weeks and staying in Prado. Sherdoggers need to come through.

The dollar hasn't been so strong in years.

Colombian-Peso-Exchange-Rate-10-year.png

But but, ron paul told me the dollar is going to crash. He said it on TV just the other day! He wouldn't say it on TV if he weren't serious, right?

Never had problems with the cops down there. They must see easy money when they saw some of you guys.

You're also hispanic and speak fluent spanish. I never had a problem myself per se, but the people i was w/ always did.

Almost always, some dumbass got caught pissing. never failed

You're also hispanic and speak fluent spanish. I never had a problem myself per se, but the people i was w/ always did.

Almost always, some dumbass got caught pissing. never failed

Well if you do dumbass shit like that of course they're going to fuck with you.

i always told them not too, and they did anyways. drunkies. i feel you my dude

Military dudes down there always stuck out like a sore thumb and they would do the dumbest shit down there. It's like they've never been out in their lives. Me and my buddies almost wrecked some of them a few times.

But but, ron paul told me the dollar is going to crash. He said it on TV just the other day! He wouldn't say it on TV if he weren't serious, right?

Haha even if the dollar crashed it won't matter. Colombia economy is going through inflation. The 3 bd penthouse my buddies and I are renting is only $150/day. If you think TJ prices are low, you can cut the hourly rate in the casas by 3 aka 300 mil pesos for the night which is 1/3 of what I would spend on a night out in NYC. I doubt any mexican callgirl with any ounce of self respect would charge that.

so real talk what's the probability of not getting an std from this ordeal

Pretty good. The girls at the club need a card showing that they've been tested recently.

Back