Heading Down to Adelitas in TJ Tomorrow Night

i might be down my man, not necessarily for that activity, but TJ in general. haven't been since like 06, mainly used to go to Rosarito instead

i might be down my man, not necessarily for that activity, but TJ in general. haven't been since like 06, mainly used to go to Rosarito instead

NickMovember1.jpg

Been in SD for 4 years now, never hit TJ. If I was single I would participate.

I just came back from San Diego, and Tijuana, I was going to start a thread.

Adelitas is not better than Hong Kongs, and they are all basically whorehouses.

The strippers in San Diego county are still better looking though.

I just came back from San Diego, and Tijuana, I was going to start a thread.

Adelitas is not better than Hong Kongs, and they are all basically whorehouses.

Since i speak Spanish fairly well, i negotiated for my boy to bang a stripper in Rosarito for 10 dollars. 10.

They might not be as hot, and likely will give you a new strain of shit, say hep z, but aint no stripper in SD doing that w/o massive Coke involved

Ok but can you fuck 'em and for how much? Then we factor in gas and driving time and we're starting to get somewhere. Let's get some A-level analysis up in here shall we? :)

Revo, i know you got a lady (so do I), but you're coming too. need a seasoned vet w/ me

All I'm going to say about Adelita's is don't go in there if you're above average sized & explosive. The girls are afraid of being ruined. True story.

Ok but can you fuck 'em and for how much? Then we factor in gas and driving time and we're starting to get somewhere. Let's get some A-level analysis up in here shall we? :)

The SD strippers all told me they going to school and such, so they will probably want a lot more than $60 bucks for the hookers in TeeJay.

The strip clubs in SD county, they tell, dont serve alcohol because of some rule the old wives club of SD require. The one I went did not serve. That was good for me because I needed a rental to get anywhere.

If you go to TJ with a car, then you have a long wait to get back in. If you walk, to avenida de la Revolucion, then it can be a bit of walk but nothing terrible.

You do have to walk through three empty and dark courtyards which probably is where you can get kidnapped but oh well.

When you go to spots like that in TJ, is there a chance of meeting alot of expats and Americans. How do you get around without Spanish?

When you go to spots like that in TJ, is there a chance of meeting alot of expats and Americans. How do you get around without Spanish?

Just say si to everything bro. Live a little. But FYI violaci

The SD strippers all told me they going to school and such, so they will probably want a lot more than $60 bucks for the hookers in TeeJay.

The strip clubs in SD county, they tell, dont serve alcohol because of some rule the old wives club of SD require. The one I went did not serve. That was good for me because I needed a rental to get anywhere.

If you go to TJ with a car, then you have a long wait to get back in. If you walk, to avenida de la Revolucion, then it can be a bit of walk but nothing terrible.

You do have to walk through three empty and dark courtyards which probably is where you can get kidnapped but oh well.

Thanks. Better or worse than Nogales?

463776-reservoirchris_780523.jpg

All the mexicans in Mexico can probably speak english anyways. Especially the ones along the border.

Expats probably wont live in Tijuana. There are nicer places they can live if they living in Mexico.

Back