Heading Down to Adelitas in TJ Tomorrow Night

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody wanna cum with me? My step-dad got a bonus at work and hit me off with some loot. Anybody in the LA/SD area hit me up. I'll drive.

Anyone remember the Tijuana thread with the map of all the whorehouses? Good times.

Didn't even know Adelitas was still a thing since HK is supposedly way better.

that place is legit. never went, but i stood outside when some of my boys did, they told me some good stories.

hahaa no man, i generally went to TJ w/ a chick, so i wasn't going to a brothel while i was there. same thing for when i was in europe, saw many of them in frankfurt and Nurenberg, but never actually went inside as i was married

tbf, most random strip clubs in TJ are essentially the same thing. they'll just start throwing beats on you upon walking in, before you've paid for anything. granted, you could likely die w/in a week, but still....

tbf, most random strip clubs in TJ are essentially the same thing. they'll just start throwing beats on you upon walking in, before you've paid for anything. granted, you could likely die w/in a week, but still....

while this is true, selection is much better at HK and Adelita

I remember 10 years back or so, after we returned from TJ, one of my buddies got sick like a dog about a month after. We started to mess with him telling him this how HIV starts. He got better obviously, but now it's one of those jokes "Hey, remember when Art thought he had HIV?". We all laugh and point at him.

hahaa no man, i generally went to TJ w/ a chick, so i wasn't going to a brothel while i was there. same thing for when i was in europe, saw many of them in frankfurt and Nurenberg, but never actually went inside as i was married

"Was", eh? Never too late. Let's go next month when I'm in SoCal. :icon_twis

Does this HK have classy azn ladies? I'm just asking you know for a friend.

Back