He was a UFC champ at the same time with Chuck Liddell, Evan Tanner, Matt Hughes

Arlovski is a real legend. Also a victim of the worst face plant KO eva eva
Not to mention top 5 broken faces
8563671b-66a7-4d1f-89a7-ae274a5876c8-2007-000000d20cbcde59.0.jpg

I was seriously thinking he was going to be challenging Werdum a few years back. Stipe changed that lol.

Is there some reason why you can't say his name?

I think it was Bad Boy before that too.

Someone needs to tell these guys that you don’t HAVE to have a nickname.

Sometimes something sticks and it’s great, like Rampage or Wonderboy. On the other hand, if you’re Rory McDonald, just let it go.

Rory is still the waterboy, no matter how many times he tries to pick his own nickname.

My all-time favorite fighter. The first event I ever watched live he fought Cabbage Coreia. It's been a hell of a career, Andrei. Call it a night before it's too late...

yeah him, Reem, and Hunt all make bank each time they fight
Yea, alot of the old Pride and Strikeforce guys make/made bank. Both Overeem and JDS made more than Stipe when they fought him as challengers.
Hendo used to make like 800K a fight as well. Prob makes it a little harder to retire.

Arlovski was definitely a helluva fighter and a weird chin anomaly. Sometimes the guy looked absolutely glass jawed and sometimes the guy got his jaw literally broken by a killer like Rumble Johnson and still saw the final bell. Definitely one of the hardest puncher a in the history of the sport. When you clean KO guys like Big Country and Rothwell in their primes, you can CRACK.

I bought my first ppv to see him fight. Unfortunately, he rushed in after easily hurting Tim Sylvia and proceeded to get ko'd. Never was able to get back that title, but I enjoyed watching him try. His win against travis Brown is easily in my top 5 favorite fights.

Back