He was a UFC champ at the same time with Chuck Liddell, Evan Tanner, Matt Hughes

Is that bad?

I thought the French Canadians were the best Canadians...

source.gif

O3GO.gif
I dunno'
Only thing I know is you never call a Canadian a 'Newfie'

Not to mention top 5 broken faces
8563671b-66a7-4d1f-89a7-ae274a5876c8-2007-000000d20cbcde59.0.jpg
fun fact about him. He doesn’t actually know how to speak English, he’s just been bludgeoned so many times that his native tongue devolved into a mix of English.

UFC 47 was my first UFC and Arlovski fought against Cabbage on that evening. He really did put on a show and and became my first favourite fighter. Still a fan win or lose and will never root against AA

His fights are terrible now and I can’t wait until he retires

I was a big Ian Freeman fan after the Mir fight, I loved that fight and have watched it over and over. Andrei then beat the shit out of him and made it look easy, I was very impressed. Yeah like a few others his recent fights have been a bit meh and he probably needs to retire now. Hell of a career though.

Not to mention top 5 broken faces
8563671b-66a7-4d1f-89a7-ae274a5876c8-2007-000000d20cbcde59.0.jpg

Don't know why he's still fighting. Loves fighting? Can't afford to retire? Makes too much money to retire?

He used to look like this
image-31.png

Luke Rockhold is lucky his face never got rearranged even after several brutal KO losses.

He was very athletic for a heavyweight when he was younger, was a joy to watch. Now days though, he is a borefest, I can't blame him for adjusting his style and prolonging his career, but just not that pleasant of a view.

My favorite fighter. Sadly the saying of power is the last thing to go doesn't ring true with arlovski. Dude can't seem to knock anyone out anymore.

He made his UFC debut nearly a year before 9/11 happened and he's still in the UFC. Absolute lunacy. War AA.

My favorite fighter. Sadly the saying of power is the last thing to go doesn't ring true with arlovski. Dude can't seem to knock anyone out anymore.

And on top of that, he's taking punches a lot better than he did 10 years ago. Makes absolutely no sense, he reversed the two.

Jeees, living the good life, imagine the Reebok money he’s on!!

Some great scraps back in the day. He certainly had an "aura" to him.

I thought it was "strength is the last thing to go."

Speed (and therefore, power) is the first thing to go.

I dunno'
Only thing I know is you never call a Canadian a 'Newfie'

As an ignorant American, everything I know about Canada, I learned from South Park...

Like Canadians call Mac n Cheese “Kraft Dinner”

terrance-and-phillip-kraft-dinner.png

They only have one road...

giphy.gif

And when you’re a dick, they banish you on a piece of ice...

giphy.gif

Back