HBO series Vinyl

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone watching?

Pretty mediocre so far but they say "fuck" in literally every sentence so I know I'm watching an adult program.

I am. I didn't even know what I was watching until I saw this thread. It's alright. Hard to buy Ray Romano's character with his voice.

I am. I didn't even know what I was watching until I saw this thread. It's alright. Hard to buy Ray Romano's character with his voice.
I'm getting bored with it already.

Anyone watching?

Pretty mediocre so far but they say "fuck" in literally every sentence so I know I'm watching an adult program.

Booby count? I want to make sure this true mature content.

ive been pumped to watch this since late last year when all the teaser trailers were coming out for it. will have to wait 6 or so hours till im home from work to watch it.

the two of you posters seem to think its average... hmmm.

is it a bust?

Yeah, my girlfriend is watching and I'm just sort of absorbing it while fucking around on the computer. I keep expecting something to happen.... well, the Diceman is on so I guess that's something.

ive been pumped to watch this since late last year when all the teaser trailers were coming out for it. will have to wait 6 or so hours till im home from work to watch it.

the two of you posters seem to think its average... hmmm.

is it a bust?
Its just the first episode but it doesn't seem to promise much so far.

Definition of mediocre so far.

Every actor seemed completely out of place.

Last edited:
I'm still pissed at whoever thought it was a good idea to make Olivia Wilde wear this shit:

Olivia-Wilde-in-Mini-Dress-on-Vinyl-set--06.jpg

After sitting through a entire season of the snoozy "Black Donnelys" just for Olivia Wilde, I have a sneaking suspicion I'm in for a similar experience.

Tits and ass appear.

So, what, are the Nasty Bits supposed to be the Sex Pistols?

I think the show misses the point of the punk scene so far.

Its just the first episode but it doesn't seem to promise much so far.
they were dubbing it as the wolf of wall street in the disco era.

does that atleast hold up?

they were dubbing it as the wolf of wall street in the disco era.

does that atleast hold up?
I didn't see WOWS.

Like someone else said, so far its the definition of mediocre. I could see people in their 50's getting a bit of a nostalgia trip from it.

eh, I think I've seen enough of this.

Also they used Quiet Riot's version of Cum On Feel the Noize which was released in 1983. The show itself is set in the mid to late 70's. I guess they forgot to make sure they are using songs from that era and earlier.,

I didn't see WOWS.

Like someone else said, so far its the definition of mediocre. I could see people in their 50's getting a bit of a nostalgia trip from it.
thanks for the updates seano, ill have to go check it out tonight at home.

Back