HBO series Vinyl

Absolutely incredible episode tonight. Seriously blown away.

Not watched last night's yet but I loved the pilot. Proper loved it. Looking forward to watching episode 2 tonight. I'm a die hard music fan and it jived in all the right places for me.
Oh, I bet it jived in all the right places

Really loved tonight's episode. Cannavale was on fire tonight.

so has this show got better?

i was unimpressed with the first 1/2 of the first ep so stopped there. but i kept all the recordings going because i do want to watch it but really cbf. haha.

is it worth churning through the 6 or so eps so far??

hbo sucks from august to march, in april we get all the good shows.

This whole show so far is basically Richie doing insane amounts of Coke . Ray Romano was good tonight . Overall I think the shows a bust but I will watch the rest of the season. Scorsese might be losing steam

I just binged watched the first 6 episodes of this.

Moments of greatness but misses the mark many times.

The actors are all solid in this. Especially the lead roles.

Also Ray Romano is fantastic in this.

everytime Richie does a line of Cocaine its like hes having an orgy, I think they want a little overboard with that.

Olivia Wilde should have went without the merkin. Nice scene though.

strikeback holds it's own in gratuitous sex scenes.
Strikeback is just ridiculous with the nudity and sex scenes. It is seriously just randomly thrown into the episodes. Even when it makes absolutely no sense

That scene with Richie and Elvis was badass.. Im starting to like the show alot more

First tv-show and film that I've ever turned off after 30minutes. Boring.

just started this series.

on episode 7

as a guitar player and business person..... I'm really enjoying it

i feel awful for little jimmy little, i lost my singing voice similarly at jiu jitsu at my third class.

a wicked guillotine from an angry black belt.

oops

Back