Have you ever been KO'ed???

yeh got hit and my eyes went all googley u know when they start pinging and saw like a quick flash of light then i was ok in like 1 second

I got my chin tested pretty hard fighting a guy who was nearly 17lbs heavier than me in my first fight, but didn't go out. Got a standing 8 count with 10 seconds left when I did a bit of a stumble. Rather glad I didn't go down at any point.

Got rocked really bad off a tree when mountain biking. Nice little 40 stitches in my chin.

got knocked out on the football field during practice. woke up and had snot bubles coming out of my nose. i've been rocked in the ring multiple times

I fell down the stairs when I was 13 years old while chashing my sister and landed on the side of my head and was out for 4 minutes. My sister witnessed it all and called the Wambulance thinking I was paralized so I had to go to the hospital Lol I miss the good old days.

I don't the slang name for the break but pretty much the round part on the top of my foot got crushed, and all my toes just started floating around in my foot, pretty disgusting looking

Have you guys ever seen that movie Hot Rod? Where the dad jumps out and trys to kick the kids ass all the time? I had a roomate that used to get drunk and do that to me. He would jump out from behind corners Rick James style like, "What did the five fingers say to the face"??

He fucking slapped me.......That's right I said slapped me. He always would have to have liquid courage to do so because he knew that I boxed and did Muay Thai but had no ground game so he would always try and take it to the ground. he ended up getting choked out twice and one time got thrown through the closet doors only to pass out and drool on himself so that ended that shit pretty quick.

I've been dazed before by a grazing kick to the head. The idiot who I was working with didn't kick where the pad was cause he closed his eyes and unloaded, absolutely missed the pad and his ankle area caught my forehead pretty hard. The guy fell on his ass from the kick and I stumbled. I haven't seen him at the gym in a couple weeks... haha.

several KO's from body shots in sparring. that does not feel good at all. also that time i was clocked by a perfect left hook. my right leg felt like it a current passed through, and it just folded. and i was not even dizzy.

then there was this fight where my opponent threw 10 spinning backfists in one round before i got hit and knocked down. feels like some unknown force is pulling you to the ground.

Back