Have you ever been KO'ed???

been very close 2 a few times, never been ko'ed or put down though,
once i took a standing sucker punch to the mouth which ended up leaving my front tooth bent severely inwards and once i was on the top deck of a bus from Ealing to uxbridge (London) and some black guys tried to rob me, one of them punched me clean straight on my chin, for some reason it had zero effect and i was left thinking how i would own this guy if he wasnt with 3 other guys..But yeah the was the strangest experience of my life because i absolutely felt nothing but it was a solid blow and i think his friends were quite suprised as i was just starring back at him with no sign of pain...

* I hate the way England is going with all the teenie gangs everywhere carrying blades and all of that*-- MORONS!!!

Ive been KO'd by a rock thrown by my brother, and I touched a power line once when I was very young. God knows how long I was out, but I can still remember waking up and feeling like I was hit by a truck. Very unpleasant.

I have also been KO'd by a power line. haha It was really early in the morning and a branch from a tree was down in my drive way behind my car. Well... I was gonna move it and as I walked up I kinda kicked at a little branch that was half broken off. Just one of those things ya do. See a half broken branch and want to kick it the rest of the way off. Well, I kicked... and next thing I know I'm laying on the ground. I don't remember the fall to the ground or anything while I was unconcious. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds. Well, as I woke up, I noticed a wire on the ground. The branch had taken out a powerline and the entire branch had a current running through it.

It was early in the morning and maybe I would have noticed it had it happened later in the day... but... yeah I got KTFO by a tree branch/powerline combo. :mad:

I have also been KO'd by a power line. haha It was really early in the morning and a branch from a tree was down in my drive way behind my car. Well... I was gonna move it and as I walked up I kinda kicked at a little branch that was half broken off. Just one of those things ya do. See a half broken branch and want to kick it the rest of the way off. Well, I kicked... and next thing I know I'm laying on the ground. I don't remember the fall to the ground or anything while I was unconcious. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds. Well, as I woke up, I noticed a wire on the ground. The branch had taken out a powerline and the entire branch had a current running through it.

It was early in the morning and maybe I would have noticed it had it happened later in the day... but... yeah I got KTFO by a tree branch/powerline combo. :mad:

KAY! OH!

Got knocked out sleigh riding. Going down a huge hill on a tube with exgf, tube spun around so we were flying with no vision. Next thing I know I was waking up face down in the snow. Hit this girl that was just chilling in the middle of the hill, ambulence came for her and shit...felt pretty bad.

Never been out cold but Ive been put down with a kick.

Last night I got caught with a big right hand right on the button that made me do the ice walk.

No Ive never been KO'd, part of me would like to know what its like but hopefully in sparring and not in a fight :D

a few times in street fights

got sucker punched 2 different times...both times i was out for a second...hit the ground and i was right back up...

another time awhile ago i got hit in the face with a brick...never saw it coming...just boom and i was out cold...woke up surrounded by people

never been knocked out from a legit punch i knew was coming though...

Haha, I dont think anyone's been Knocked out by a punch they knew was coming... That Said ;) I understand what your trying to say ;)

Yeah lol, on our "boxing only" day during sparring. I was already out of my element, as I like to fight on the ground or fight from clinch. On top of that I was paired up with a 170 pound(I weigh 140) guy who has a background in boxing haha.
I actually didn't do too bad, we were kind of exchanging and I felt I land a couple decent shots. Then I decided to go toe to toe with him for some reason and got caught with a vicious hook that rocked me. Kept going for a while, same thing happens and I get rocked again.
This last exchange I remember so perfectly though. I came up with a one-two, he blocked the jab and pulled his hand back to counter, but I threw my cross and hit him right on the button. I thought I had him rocked, as it was a pretty good punch, but it didn't even phase him and he just continued with his punch and hit me with a right straight. I literally flew in the air off my feet a couple feet back, woke up before I hit the ground and got up. I was definitely out for a split second though, got the "camera flash" and everything. But yeah, everyone in the class went silent and was staring at us after that and it was kinda awkward lol.
Never lived that down haha. The kid I was sparring with got the nickname Captain Hook after that.

got kicked in the head and almost got the ticket to the floor but managed to stay up and finished the match, albeit with a concussion and not much else

During a solid sparring session was the first time i was KO'ed, It was pretty much a regular sparring session and I walked into a hard right cross that didn't land to clean but it kind of blew my guard away and left my chin really exposed, left hook came through not very hard but the right spot and i was probably out for 1-2 seconds.

Been rocked a few times by shots, but never out cold. The last time was an accidental knee to the back of my head in Capoeira class, it left the room spinning for a few minutes, and i had a wicked headache the next day, but that was it.

Never been KO'd from a person, but I have gotten knocked the fuck out doing other shit.

I have a couple of RSC's on my record, so I have been buzzed several times.

But ive only been knocked down once and that was during a sparring session.. haha funny thing was I dont remember anything about the knockdown.. completely blacked it out.. kinda like when you get really drunk. Still though I wasnt knocked out.

haha now I did get KO'd at a waterpark... I was running into the pool and all these bitches were sunbathing so the concrete was lathered with sun tan lotion....

never out cold but dropped a few times. Most recently, was sparring one of the instructors - who has hands like rocks and a couple of national titles in his past. banged me good from the inside and dropped me to a knee - seeing stars with my head ringing, got back up but he called it off, i think it was pretty obvious i wasn't feeling so flash afterwards.

Never been knocked out fighting just from racing motocross. There was one time I was sparring a guy that had an opposite stance, I threw a low leg kick misjudged the distance kicked his knee, as I put my foot down I collapsed (ended up breaking the foot in 5 places) ...he returned with a leg kick that landed right on my temple because I was in mid fall, the only thing I felt was my foot, everyone watching thought I got Cro coped

Nope, got 'rocked' a couple of times but never out. Well i got layed out with a liverkick though.. Was on the floor for about 5 minutes :D

Backyard boxing match in high school with 6 oz. gloves. I don't remember the fight, I was about a 12 pack in and got both eyes blacked and my nose broken as well as KTFO.

never been knocked out, never been rocked in a fight. I've been buzzed twice in training, one was at the end of a 3 hour sparring session and a big ass guy came in and asked me to do a round (I was just packing up to go home cuz I was exhausted) I said sure and he clocked me full powered with a massive left hook cause I was lazy and I got rocked pretty hard. Second time was a huge straight right from my trainer and that made me see white but I clinched up right away and was fine. Never have gone down from a shot though.

Back