Have you ever been KO'ed???

xMTDx

Bushido Flow
@Green
Reaction score
Who here has been knocked out? If so, at training, sanctioned fight or street?

yes in a street fight ... or a club fight... i was drunk..and 12-15 guys started punching me .. throwing chairs at me and hitting me with all kinds of shit for no reason..maybe there was a reason but i was too drunk to remember... anyways all of my friends ran away none of them helped... but i know i knocked one guy out ..cause he was in the hospital with me...

Training I got hit with a high kick, I thought it was a leg kick. I was afraid of kicks for about a week after.

I've been buzzed a few times, but never KO'd or even knocked down.

I got flash KOd in my first amateur boxing fight that I went on to win. I got dropped by an uppercut like 10 seconds into the fight, got up right away, took the mandatory 8 count, and finished the fight, winning by decision. Now, I don't remember any of this lol, I remember warming up by hitting pads for the fight, then I remember blowing blood out of my nose in a bathroom sink and asking my coaches/teammates what happened in the fight lol.

Ive been KO'd by a rock thrown by my brother, and I touched a power line once when I was very young. God knows how long I was out, but I can still remember waking up and feeling like I was hit by a truck. Very unpleasant.

I've stumbled because of a punch or kick, but have yet to be lay out flat on the floor.

nadda the closest I think I have been was actually during my very first sparring session where I got absolutely clobbered by an uppercut. It was a very eye opening experience, but no to the knocked out.

yes in a street fight ... or a club fight... i was drunk..and 12-15 guys started punching me .. throwing chairs at me and hitting me with all kinds of shit for no reason..maybe there was a reason but i was too drunk to remember... anyways all of my friends ran away none of them helped... but i know i knocked one guy out ..cause he was in the hospital with me...

They're not really your friends if they just ran away are they?

In a fight I was giving someone a headlock choke and he managed to pick me up and throw us backwards so that I landed on the back of my head.... The last thing I remember is time slowing waaaaaaaaaaaay down and feeling this warm sensation surge through my body. The only similar feeling I can think of is taking Nitrous Oxide at the dentists office.

In a fight I was giving someone a headlock choke and he managed to pick me up and throw us backwards so that I landed on the back of my head.... The last thing I remember is time slowing waaaaaaaaaaaay down and feeling this warm sensation surge through my body. The only similar feeling I can think of is taking Nitrous Oxide at the dentists office.

In my last amateur boxing match. Got caught with my hands too low by a stupid rear hand hook (!?) in the last 20 seconds of the final round of a fight that I was dominating. Flash knockdown, got straight up but I was wobbly mostly from fatigue so being an amateur contest the ref waved it off :icon_cry2

I was fine at the time, if I'd had the experience I would have gone to one knee, taken the 8 count and just stayed out of trouble for the final seconds. There was definitely a moment when the lights went out. I felt the impact but didn't see anything on the way down and then I remember looking up at the lights above.

Ive never been Koed before but i know it is in the mail.

i was boxing with some friends after school when i was about 14 or 15 and got hit with a big right and blacked out but never dropped or anything

They're not really your friends if they just ran away are they?

meh we are bunch of kids .. we're all 16..15 ... we were just having fun...and then like 15 guys that are much older than us crashed our private party ( security was drunk too .. i found out about that later ) ..all my friends are skinny ... and im 183 ..90 kg .so i guess thats why they attacked me first.. i don't blame them for running away ..

i got dropped once in a street fight but never been KO'd.

Iv been hit in the head with rocks,bats,sticks ect. and never been KO'd.

never planning to either

I have. Flash knockout on one sparring session. I was tired, and the guy was going apeshit. Got hit, for a second all I could see was white, then i opened my eyes. I was at the floor haha. Didn't realy hurt as much as I expected thou

Back