Have you ever been KO'ed???

I was nailed by a head kick in one of my muay thai/kickboxing bouts. We had been trading the whole fight i dropped him he dropped me and then he threw a 1-1-4 and i was on queer street with the right hook and was trying to throw back at him and he threw a kick that nailed me right on the temple, shin the whole way through. It didn't knock me out all the way but I couldn't get up by the 10 count.

3 weeks ago i was dazed by a punch to the back of the head and the ref didn't see and I was dizzy as heck and finished up the round without going down and came back to win the fight.

ding,ding, I win. I've been choked out, armbarred, leglocked, knocked out, knocked the fuck out, pussywhipped,stopped for cuts, slapped by a bitch, punched by the same bitch, drunkedly passed out, close to a drug overdose, attacked by a german shepard, jumped by a bunch of gang-bangers and had my pills swatted on more than 5 times for sure.

Getting knocked out was by far the easiest to handle...I didn't feel a thing. Choked out was a close second, but I remember thinking to myself, "I should tap or ................I'm......zzzzzzzzz.

I got split open by a head kick that caused me to black out when i was much younger. The funny part is i remember looking at the kick and thinking ... there is no way that kick is going to work, wait why is my body not moving... oh shit this is going to hurt.... 20 seconds later I looked up and told the guy... nice kick.

i got hit in the head with a 26 ouncer of JD and i was out like a light 10 stiches later and i was back on the scene

i have a chin made of granite. during sparring, i've been dazed once, some kid caught me with a clean high kick straight on the chin. i was dazed for like 3-5 seconds. i remember my jaw hurt for like a week.

I got rocked big time while sparing I got my eye blacked and my nosed bruised up. It was on the same day I went to the ufc at Newcastle and I looked quite tough lol.

The funny part is i remember looking at the kick and thinking ... there is no way that kick is going to work, wait why is my body not moving... oh shit this is going to hurt.... 20 seconds later I looked up and told the guy... nice kick.

Im kinda half expecting that to happen to me, because I have taken some pretty big leg kicks in sparring but not to the head, and I see them, and know they're coming, and... nothing. lol. I know that if they were directed at the head or thrown with serious intent I'd have b een knocked out a few times lol.:icon_cry2

I've been buzzed a few times, but never KO'd or even knocked down.

Same

Rocked, sometimes pretty hard, but usually those are the fights I end up dominating.

I've never been left fuzzy towards the end of a fight, but at the beginning they will be fit and fast and thats when I'll get tagged.

i have a chin made of granite. during sparring, i've been dazed once, some kid caught me with a clean high kick straight on the chin. i was dazed for like 3-5 seconds. i remember my jaw hurt for like a week.

Usually I know if I have taken a few good shots because the base of my neck aches for a few days afterwards like I've had a heavy neck work out session

I got permanent tinitus in my right ear after a car crash, its fucking gay. if i get clocked in sparring i know because the ringing noise liek triples in volume for a few seconds. hahaha.

I fell off a slide onto concrete and fractured my skull when I was two. I assume that I probaly got KTFO but I'm not sure.

Got into a fight once with some south americans over some stupidity a few years ago, this guy had at least 20 pounds on me but i was doing okay until he threw a huuge left hook, i wasnt ko'd, but it almost threw me to the floor, i wont carry on because i dont have pics.

Got into a fight once with some south americans over some stupidity a few years ago, this guy had at least 20 pounds on me but i was doing okay until he threw a huuge left hook, i wasnt ko'd, but it almost threw me to the floor, i wont carry on because i dont have pics.

Now you have me interested. Carry on.

been rocked a good amount of times.

Mostly by my seniors and instructor.

When I spar, I sometimes kinda go out of control and they start popping me really hard to keep me in check.

Now you have me interested. Carry on.

Lol, fair enough.

So i thought im gonna grapple with him, i have pretty good natural strength, im only 5"7 and weight 160, but wrestle with my younger brother whos a lot taller and heavier than me and can pretty much outwrestle him.
So me and this guy started wrestling it out, it goes from the pathway into the entrance of a grocery store with an Indian owner shouting "GET OUT, GET OUT!!"

Mind you, while this is all happening, a friend of mine who has one leg is fighting the south americans buddy, these guys, no matter how much hard you hit em, they keep coming back!!

Another boy of mine is across the road just watching, sitting on his bike.(Come to this later)

I was gassing at this moment, but finally took him to the ground, ill be honest, it wasnt intentional, i think he just fell over something at the store but im not 100%, lol.
It seemed like he didnt want to carry on because he was also gassed, and had the extra load to carry.

So i get back up, the Ese's buddy tends to him as i pull my friend off.

I run across the road to my friend on his cycle, as i turn around i notice the guys are on the phone shouting aggressively in Spanish. Now stupid mistake fighting with this guy because he had like 5 or 6 buddies with him just quarter of an hour before, so who do i see coming in the distance down the hi st? yep, the 5 or 6 buddies. Mind u, they were about a third of a km on cycles, (we were all roughly 17, lol) So this gave me enough time to snatch the bike of my poor buddy and cycle off with it. I cycle off and all these crasy Cubans ( I found out later) cycle str8 past me to beat the hell out of my wait for it... One legged and bikeless friend, hahaha. 2 turned around to chase me off but eventually gave up since i knew the area pretty well and they were estranged.

Me, like a wuss, i cycle to a place literally 2 kms away! call my one legged friend up to find out they didnt touch him as soon as he showed them his one leg, but go onto to the guy whos bike i now had and had a bottled him a few times.

been rocked a good amount of times.

Mostly by my seniors and instructor.

When I spar, I sometimes kinda go out of control and they start popping me really hard to keep me in check.

LOL! Same thing happens to me! I got rocked real bad once by a straight right to the chin (we were body-sparring back then!!! :mad:) and I got all dazed and reaching for the ropes... I was surprised though because it didn't hurt at all (until the next day, that is) and I fully recovered in 10-15 seconds, way faster than I expected.

In a sparring match I've been 'rocked', getting hit in the temple and suddonly my feet get wobbly, but I recover pretty fast.

Closest I've been was snowboarding down a mountain, and I got turned around and fell backwards onto an icepatch. The back of my head hit the ice and everything went orange, then red, then white, then normal. I don't remember losing conciousness, but I do remember laying there for a little while with a concussion.

a few times in street fights

got sucker punched 2 different times...both times i was out for a second...hit the ground and i was right back up...

another time awhile ago i got hit in the face with a brick...never saw it coming...just boom and i was out cold...woke up surrounded by people

never been knocked out from a legit punch i knew was coming though...

i was sitting on the back of a couch and someone pushed me and i flipped over KOed and head split open

Back