Elections Have they gotten to Tulsi?

Being anti-war sounds crazy to partisan Democrats. At least you admit it.

Would be nice if we could get back to having a mainstream party that isn't pro war. Obama campaigned on it; speaking of the atrocities of the Bush administration and then perpetuated it. Trump campaigned on it; talking about the failed wars and regime change in the middle east and then perpetuated it. At least Hillary was pretty transparent for her desire to fight with Russia in a proxy war.
She's obviously not anti-war, because she's all about the GWOT, which was allegedly one of those ill-defined, never-ending wars, but now some people seem to have forgotten their convictions about that. It's a strange amnesia. Cult-like, even.

Love her, and the message of that video, but she didn’t say “democrats were the threat”. Also, she co sponsored Medicare for all which is what dumb dumbs call “free shit”. So the OP sucks, is what I’m sayin.

"The most attacks I get are not from republicans. They're from democrats." - TG

And then, right on cue...

Wow, she's starting to sound like a fucking crackpot, like she's ready to spike the punch. Keep her talons away from the button, please.

<45>

Wait who?

Damn she's hot. I'd vote for her

"The most attacks I get are not from republicans. They're from democrats." - TG

And then, right on cue...

<45>
"A lot of Democrats don't like me."

"Correct, you suck."
"OMG I just pwnd you!"

It's just like the 'Fuck off, Retard' meme.

If she runs I believe she could win, she will appeal to independent voters like myself.

I don’t like Tulsi for a number of reasons, but she’s among my favorite Democrats. She has said a few things I agree with, and that’s more than I can say for the rest of the Democratic field.

What’s also interesting is Bush ran on it too first term before 9/11 happened. We have at least for the last three terms had the winning party run on it but still engage in it which should tell you the voters don’t get to decide foreign policy. That’s something the defense wing strongly dictates and even when a new leader comes in with different ideas, they talk them out of it. A massive military budget and conflicts abroad are going to screw us over in the long term. We don’t even have as much of an excuse anymore over energy with the shale boom. When does this all end?

Agreed I don't even get excited when someone is antiwar anymore because I just expect their tune to change once in office.

Agreed I don't even get excited when someone is antiwar anymore because I just expect their tune to change once in office.

And I’m not trying to be too critical here about either, though I lean to less intervention. It’s enyirely possible there are solid reasons foreign policy stays consistent and we can’t just stop what we are doing. It’s too complex of an issue to really know if this is all reasonable or a military industrial complex.

Wow, she's starting to sound like a fucking crackpot, like she's ready to spike the punch. Keep her talons away from the button, please.

Huh? What did she say that was remotely crackpot-ish? Other than saying she's received attacks in the MSM and from centrist Democrats, her speech was extremely typical of any Democratic candidate.

And it was pretty impressive and came across as very genuine.

EDIT: This was what is in the OP
yes it's coming from within our own
04:01
party the most attacks I get are not for
04:04
Republicans they're from Democrats
04:11
they're from people in the mainstream
04:13
media they are from people in the
04:16
foreign policy establishment that you're
04:18
talking about people who represent the
04:20
interest of the military-industrial
04:21
complex but you know what you know what
04:25
the answer to how we overcome this it's
04:32
us it's we the people the stronger they
04:38
come the stronger we respond and you
04:42
know what we don't respond we don't
04:46
respond to their dirty tactics or their
04:48
hate with more hate we respond with
04:51
strength and love and on message of
04:53
peace and humanity
04:58
[Applause]
04:59
[Music]
05:03
we cannot lose faith in the power that
05:08
we hold within our own hands our own
05:10
feet our own voices in our hearts it is
05:13
only when we reclaim our own voices in
05:16
our own power and dictating the change
05:19
in this country that we need to make
05:21
that we can be successful people will
05:25
get into a lot of conversations about
05:27
political tactics and how do we win this
05:30
race and who's gonna beat Donald Trump
05:33
bluntly I might get in trouble for
05:36
saying this what does it matter if we
05:37
beat Donald Trump if we end up with
05:39
someone who will perpetuate the very
05:47
[Music]
05:51
[Applause]
05:53
this is my running for president this is
05:56
not a joke this is not for fun this is
05:59
not about me it's about all of us it's
06:02
about our future making sure that we
06:05
have one I asked for all of your support
06:08
I asked you to spend shorter to shoulder
06:12
with me in this movement for peace
06:14
abroad peace at home so that we can
06:17
fight for that half towards a great
06:19
future with opportunity and justice
06:22
equality and respect for home thank you

But I guess there was actually more the OP was meaning to link?

And I’m not trying to be too critical here about either, though I lean to less intervention. It’s enyirely possible there are solid reasons foreign policy stays consistent and we can’t just stop what we are doing. It’s too complex of an issue to really know if this is all reasonable or a military industrial complex.

I've thought the same and if that's the way it is I get it. At this point though I need a state of the union type speech to let me know why we can't leave. It has to be more than "Well then they'll take over the region".

I've thought the same and if that's the way it is I get it. At this point though I need a state of the union type speech to let me know why we can't leave. It has to be more than "Well then they'll take over the region".

Yea. I don’t get it and don’t think we will get to find out. I just weight FP less these days with my presidential decisions. It’s still important as you could get the regular intervention or you could get the full Warhawk intervention but those are the options.

This women has been amazing thus far. She's saying things exposing simple truths that other politicians, the idiot media for morons, and even most politically active people dare not say. That in itself is what this country needs more than ever and it also is the type of rhetoric that will get the nonvoters interested in the next election.

She's not pushing free everything, she's not pushing having murderers voting or open borders, she's really not doing any of the dumb shit all the other potential dems are involving themselves with.

I honestly don't see another possible chance at defeating our resident moron in the next election.

But, she has deleted this video and it would be great to know why.

Trump isn't the threat, it's the democratic party.... And so much more:

FWIW, if she deleted it, it was temporary. It's a pinned tweet on her account now.

Yea. I don’t get it and don’t think we will get to find out. I just weight FP less these days with my presidential decisions. It’s still important as you could get the regular intervention or you could get the full Warhawk intervention but those are the options.

Foreign policy is my top voting concern every time.

I can’t have my nation and my brothers out murdering our fellow man across the world at the command of foreign nations. No sir. I’ll never let it jive. I can’t keep my morality and soul and just shrug it off.

It’s geo politics around the world, and make no mistake it’s not worth all the innocent lives our nation takes.

As for the Middle East, we act as isreals body guard. They wanted us to surround Iran and then invade Iran. We still have some patriots in the military resisting.

Trump tried to get us out, and imagine that, the deep state, media, and foreign policy establishment vetoed the president. Who would have ever guessed that’s possible.

The president is no longer the most powerful man in America. It also means that the will of the people will never be honored.

That means we are being ruled, rather than represented. Democracy in name only.

No sir, I shall resist. With my vote.

Foreign policy is my top voting concern every time.

I can’t have my nation and my brothers out murdering our fellow man across the world at the command of foreign nations. No sir. I’ll never let it jive. I can’t keep my morality and soul and just shrug it off.

It’s geo politics around the world, and make no mistake it’s not worth all the innocent lives our nation takes.

As for the Middle East, we act as isreals body guard. They wanted us to surround Iran and then invade Iran. We still have some patriots in the military resisting.

Trump tried to get us out, and imagine that, the deep state, media, and foreign policy establishment vetoed the president. Who would have ever guessed that’s possible.

The president is no longer the most powerful man in America. It also means that the will of the people will never be honored.

That means we are being ruled, rather than represented. Democracy in name only.

No sir, I shall resist. With my vote.
Damn man, great post right up until that last sentence. "With my vote". What the fuck. That sentence totally contradicts the rest of your post. Threw me for a loop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back