Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

Can Fran looked shaky as hell against Dallas. If they can stop the run even just a little bit, and King doesn't need to make an appearance, they shouldn't lose this game at all

Rodgers narrating that makes it hit different. Even if he stays, this is probably their last legitimate shot to win the SB. This will be a gutted roster unless a bunch of guys take concessions.

But 3 13 win season in a row and no SB berth/win? They gotta win this thing, man. The fact that they still got the 1 seed with a banged up roster is one thing. But then getting back nearly everyone for the SB run? You can't squander an opportunity like this.

I'm ready, fam. I've always been ready.

Rodgers narrating that makes it hit different. Even if he stays, this is probably their last legitimate shot to win the SB. This will be a gutted roster unless a bunch of guys take concessions.

But 3 13 win season in a row and no SB berth/win? They gotta win this thing, man. The fact that they still got the 1 seed with a banged up roster is one thing. But then getting back nearly everyone for the SB run? You can't squander an opportunity like this.

I'm ready, fam. I've always been ready.

I popped

Not really mad. Dude was getting outplayed by both Lancaster and Lowry.

Might have been health related

Dude seemed to have good potential but couldn't put it together. That said, he was injured too often to really build on anything

Might have been health related

Dude seemed to have good potential but couldn't put it together. That said, he was injured too often to really build on anything
He's had like 3 or 4 concussinos since he was drafted and the last one took him over 2 weeks to clear protocol.

He was also getting sick a lot and was showing up in the injury report as an illness scratch unrelated to COVID. Methinks this is a health related reason.

Me today. Also on this day, Packers got swept by Failcans in 2017. If they lose today, this formation will be known as big chokers once again.

tenor.gif

Me today. Also on this day, Packers got swept by Failcans in 2017. If they lose today, this formation will be known as big chokers once again.

tenor.gif

lol, if they lose today, after having the bye and getting practically everyone back outside of Jenkins and Big Bob, then they should fire everyone. I got a feeling LaFluer and Rodgers are going to want to go for the jugular in this game. I could actually see a situation in the third quarter where Green Bay is up by 3 scores and Aikman is asking why Rodgers is still in the game. I imagine it looking something like this:

ConcreteCapitalJay-max-1mb.gif

Now if you want to start worrying, then save it for the NFC Championship game. I'm definitely going to pre-drink for that one.

Here we go again. I've been a Packer fan in 49er territory since the 90's. We better take them out - 49er fans are the absolute worst human beings on the planet.

Billy Turner in LT. Kelly staying out at RT

packers going to choke yet again. rodgers 0-4 against the 9ers in the playoffs. this is over honestly. fuck this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back