Have people forgotten when a big roided fighter almost killed...

Bob Sapu has never (I think) failed a drug TS...Ban TS immediately.

it still inadvertently happens..

there was another one in a lighter weight class. cant remember who the fighters were though.

I believe it was patrick cote who got spiked, sort of, but I can't remember who his opponent was. The ref didn't call it and the replay was kinda questionable if I recall correctly. I'd have to see it again but at the time I fell on the side of it being legal.

Gif to save your thread.
DqUrUVw.gif
If this landed the way sapp intended it too it may have lead to the end of pride and maybe even end to mma altogether

The weight difference was monstrous as well. But yeah, he was juicing obviously.

hate to break your heart but they were all metal gear solid in pride...... and santa is fake also.......and

<17>

hate to break it to you but you're simple. probably because of your genes. I don't blame you but it's still not anyone else's fault.

I believe it was patrick cote who got spiked, sort of, but I can't remember who his opponent was. The ref didn't call it and the replay was kinda questionable if I recall correctly. I'd have to see it again but at the time I fell on the side of it being legal.
Good memory it was cote vs belcher

fx9bv4.jpg

This is much more of a gray area for a spike compared to the bader one imo, good thing belcher was moving forward and able to get cote down at a 45ish degree angle otherwise this could have been nasty.

Last edited:
he failed a drug test for that fight? for all we know nog was roiding too that's how he was able to survive that
Obviously Bog Sapp Science is > Nog Science.

sapp didnt need roids to do that. Without roids he is big and strong enough to do that.

it still inadvertently happens..

there was another one in a lighter weight class. cant remember who the fighters were though.

Marquardt spiked Leites. I think it was Belcher who spiked Cote(not technically a spike though if I remember right).

Why even bring that up. The man is no longer on this earth and you still through shit at him. Let it the fuck go!

What?

Because it was very relevant? Same time, same promotion, similar action, both were perpetrated by very large roidy black men.

How can you not see how that is relevant?

You dull?

People still talk about Jesus and Mohummad and they've been dead for much longer than HIM.

In the particular case of the OP, I would more blame a shitty promotion that allowed no weight limit at heavyweight, and shitty rules that didn't forbid something as dangerous as spiking an opponent like that.

What?

Because it was very relevant? Same time, same promotion, similar action, both were perpetrated by very large roidy black men.

How can you not see how that is relevant?

You dull?

People still talk about Jesus and Mohummad and they've been dead for much longer than HIM.
Roided black men?
You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole dummy.
Your Jesus and Muhammad statement just shows how dumber you actually are.

Sapp failed a friggin' NFL drug test. He was basically a juiced up football dropout who took up professional fighting late in his athletic career. And exposed the bush-league talent pools of K-1 and MMA in the process.

Except the problem with that fight was the fact they allowed an open weght with a massive weight difference to take place.

And the funny thing is..... do you think Nog was not on steroids for that fight too???
<36>

Back