Have people forgotten when a big roided fighter almost killed...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...Nogueira?

As far as I understand his neck has never been the same since his fight with Bob Sapp and it has had a huge impact on his career and most likely his health for the rest of his life.

Don't act like guys coming in roided to the gills are not a huge danger to their opponents and is something that can be neglected (no pun).

You can't even compare that situation. Bob sapp was almost 400lbs with abs. I wonder what kinda juice he was running.. Lemme get some

Gif to save your thread.
DqUrUVw.gif

In before the wwe dummies arrive.

Luke Thomas is so keen to be MMA's intellectual constantly pushing the point about statistics and about there being other dangers too, that he loses sight of the non lethal harms, and the potential that however rare PEDs could nevertheless cause a death.

well spiking is illegal in the UFC so don't worry about that

You should have used Sakuraba vs Arona.

he failed a drug test for that fight? for all we know nog was roiding too that's how he was able to survive that

Luke Thomas is so keen to be MMA's intellectual constantly pushing the point about statistics and about there being other dangers too, that he loses sight of the non lethal harms, and the potential that however rare PEDs could nevertheless cause a death.

Don't even get me started on Luke Thomas :confused: That goof is just a waste of time.

Right, blame it on the roids when there was what, like 120lb weight difference?

Roids were legal in Pride. It was more about the 150 lbs weight difference.

well spiking is illegal in the UFC so don't worry about that
it still inadvertently happens..

there was another one in a lighter weight class. cant remember who the fighters were though.

Back