Have people forgotten when a big roided fighter almost killed...

Roids were legal in Pride. It was more about the 150 lbs weight difference.

Since HW runs from 205-265 and we don't know how heavy someone like Brock on PED's came in on fight night, there is still plenty of room for quite big weight differences in the UFC also. For this reason I think PEDs are actually the most dangerous at this weight class.

You can't even compare that situation. Bob sapp was almost 400lbs with abs. I wonder what kinda juice he was running.. Lemme get some

LOL! I doubt there was anything rare about what he was taking. He is naturally huge in the first place. The greater issue was Pride's lack of weight limit. I remember he locked that armbar and it seemed that Sapp would curl his way out of it.

LOL! I doubt there was anything rare about what he was taking. He is naturally huge in the first place. The greater issue was Pride's lack of weight limit. I remember he locked that armbar and it seemed that Sapp would curl his way out of it.
Oh no doubt, he was a freak of nature. But he was still on juice. You can't be that big, that dense, with a 6 pack at 360+lbs..unfortunately

Some of you idiots for some reason, are convinced you have something worthwhile to say. You don't. Stop making threads.

I miss prime Sapp, one of the shortest careers ever but my god that guy was a nazi experiment gone wrong.

It's funny, most sherdog fans want USADA gone and now that hunts said this they are going on hunts side saying "o roids could help him kill his opponents"

Make up your mind sherdog

Oh no doubt, he was a freak of nature. But he was still on juice. You can't be that big, that dense, with a 6 pack at 360+lbs..unfortunately

LOL! No, of course not. I merely meant that his size was already inordinate. So whether or not he was roided was not the only question mark in Pride matching him up uwth other heavyweights. He was simply absurdly large. At least guys like Brock are forced to cut down to the window of the weight class.

Last edited:
...Nogueira?

As far as I understand his neck has never been the same since his fight with Bob Sapp and it has had a huge impact on his career and most likely his health for the rest of his life.

Don't act like guys coming in roided to the gills are not a huge danger to their opponents and is something that can be neglected (no pun).

Cuz nog was clean? lol

prof_BobSapp.jpg

Sapp never tested positive, 100% natty.

Luke Thomas is so keen to be MMA's intellectual constantly pushing the point about statistics and about there being other dangers too, that he loses sight of the non lethal harms, and the potential that however rare PEDs could nevertheless cause a death.
Luke Thomas is MMA's cancer.

...Nogueira?

As far as I understand his neck has never been the same since his fight with Bob Sapp and it has had a huge impact on his career and most likely his health for the rest of his life.

Don't act like guys coming in roided to the gills are not a huge danger to their opponents and is something that can be neglected (no pun).

Sapp was roided?

Yet, Cro Cop made his ass cried like a baby. lol

It just shows how great Cro Cop is.

Back