Have people forgotten when a big roided fighter almost killed...

there was another one in a lighter weight class. cant remember who the fighters were though.

q0sEXQO.gif

You can't even compare that situation. Bob sapp was almost 400lbs with abs. I wonder what kinda juice he was running.. Lemme get some

Yes, total apples and oranges comparison. Lesnar made the 265 cut. Also, while he's well versed in pro wrasslin', he used actual MMA wrestling in his fight. No piledrivers, head spikes, DDTs, etc.

Overroid vs much older, non-game opponents like Goodridge and Fujita were much more dangerous than Lesnar-Hunt. Remember, Lesnar is 38 and had been a 5-year layoff.

Source that Sapp popped for roids?

Source that Nogueira's neck was fucked and it affected him his whole career?

Source that Nogueira's neck was fucked and it affected him his whole career?

I don't have the link, but I've seen Sapp being asked about steroids and he just laughed and said it was an "interesting question." He went on to say that athletes using steroids was basically the same as super models getting breast implants. Suffice it to say, he basically admitted his guilt.

Since HW runs from 205-265 and we don't know how heavy someone like Brock on PED's came in on fight night, there is still plenty of room for quite big weight differences in the UFC also. For this reason I think PEDs are actually the most dangerous at this weight class.

Well, Hunt is nowhere near 205. He's had trouble making 265 in the past. If Lesnar were fighting a small HW like Maldonado, we could talk about a serious weight difference.

It's funny, most sherdog fans want USADA gone and now that hunts said this they are going on hunts side saying "o roids could help him kill his opponents"

Make up your mind sherdog

not all sherdoggers are the same person, you know?
a large number of posters have always been against drugs, i don't think hunt's comments have anything at all to do with it

The guy failed a friggin NFL doping test when he was an offensive lineman for the Vikings in 1998. You have to be an absolute idiot to fail a drug test in the NFL.

http://www.citypages.com/news/minnesota-vikings-players-arent-immune-to-drug-problems-6542538

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...al-mma-star-bob-sapp-retires-at-age-40-051914

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/nfl/20080921-9999-1s21list.html

Sapp, after being confronted, said his T/E ratio was high (lol)

In 2008, his name was linked to the BALCO steroid case.

http://www.mmaontap.com/mma/entry/sapp-implicated-in-balco-steroids-ring

It's safe to say that the guy has been roiding for almost his whole life.

Overroid vs much older, non-game opponents like Goodridge and Fujita were much more dangerous than Lesnar-Hunt. Remember, Lesnar is 38 and had been a 5-year layoff.

I agree. Lesnar didn't give Hunt a fraction of the beating guys like Stipe and JDS did. Overeem in mutant form nearly killed Fujita, and it was horrific.

Watching Reem roidmorph over in Japan was like something out of the TMNT.

Aye, a roid monster dumped Fedor on his head.
Randleman really would have killed a normal person with that throw. Imagine if a roided monster like him killed someone in the ring.
Lesnar could also kill someone with his growth hormone/roid strength.

Randleman really would have killed a normal person with that throw. Imagine if a roided monster like him killed someone in the ring.
Lesnar could also kill someone with his growth hormone/roid strength.

It is true, and the key reason why fighters must be clean. We're not playing tennis.

Open weight and spiking are more dangerous to a fighters health than their opponents being on PED's

Still can't believe Nog won and finishes Sapp. Outweighed by 150lbs
..... Fucking ridiculous. Pure skill and heart VS all the disadvantages with size, power, strength despite no real skills

Sapp was the original Bork

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back