Have any regular sherdog/mayberry posters passed away?

Hey! I do not know but kinda freaky it has probably happened.

I tried to start a Mayberry-Death-Buddy, MDB, a few months ago. The thread was deleted, b/c a mod thought I was trolling I think, even though I was not.

My intent was for each Mayberrier to select a MDB. If one dies, the unfortunate dead sherdogger's wife/parents whatever would send the MDB the obit. That MDB woudl then post the obit in the Mayberry.

What a great idea eh?

Mods- I am not trolling.

frankly it sounds depressing as fuck.

Maybe in 30 years time when all the og sherdog posters are dropping like flies.

No man, its like pal care for sherdoggers!

I think it would be cool to see the obits of dudes like HollywoodNicky and Oblivion.

I think I selected Ocean to be my MDB.

No man, its like pal care for sherdoggers!

I think it would be cool to see the obits of dudes like HollywoodNicky and Oblivion.

I think I selected Ocean to be my MDB.

I've left specific instructions with one of my friends that when i die he is to log onto my facebook acount and everyone who has left an "rip" or some sappy fucking cooment, he has to start trolling them from my account.

i know alot of people passed away after the Jones/Shogun fight

I've left specific instructions with one of my friends that when i die he is to log onto my facebook acount and everyone who has left an "rip" or some sappy fucking cooment, he has to start trolling them from my account.

good for you.

I want to organize an andy kaufman type alternate personality to come back to screw with people.

Haven't heard from Depth in years. Anybody know what happened to him?

Depth got locked up. Probably someones b#tch right about now

Animal Mother (an old OT vet) died from hitting his head on the toilet when he had a seizure. Online, the dude was torturous, rude fucker so some would say he had it coming.

Animal Mother (an old OT vet) died from hitting his head on the toilet when he had a seizure. Online, the dude was torturous, rude fucker so some would say he had it coming.

You for real? His av is the only thing I remember of him.

noob.jpg

My mom died at a pretty young age.
I don't think I'll make it much longer.

Back