Have any regular sherdog/mayberry posters passed away?

There was this great poster named " A bit of the Old Ultraviolence" and I haven't see him on here in months....

He's from my city, I could start posting missing posters on street light and in bus shelters if you want.

I was friends with Kansas on here. I drive by where he was killed on a regular basis and actually drove by where he passed later that same morning. he was a great poster and great human. Dad. Husband.

as far as Braz and Carl.

Carl had cancer i believe and Braz died of suicide with pills i think. not 100% on Braz.

I was friends with Kansas on here. I drive by where he was killed on a regular basis and actually drove by where he passed later that same morning. he was a great poster and great human. Dad. Husband.

as far as Braz and Carl.

Carl had cancer i believe and Braz died of suicide with pills i think. not 100% on Braz.

Is it confirmed Carl actually died? I remember once he disappeared for a while and everyone freaked out but then he returned saying he was alive still lol. Anyone know him outside of Sherdog and can confirm his death?? Also, does braz = braziluvr or w/e his name was?? what makes you think he pilled himself?

The Boston Bomber??

It's sad to think our Sherdog posts will outlive us :eek:

as far as Braz and Carl.

What happened to Kansas again? I was on here for a while back then but took a few years off. Didn't know he was gone. Only been actively posting since a year and a half ago, was it in that time frame?

What happened to Kansas again? I was on here for a while back then but took a few years off. Didn't know he was gone. Only been actively posting since a year and a half ago, was it in that time frame?

He was hit by a car. If I remember the car was in the wrong lane going the wrong way, they were drunk maybe I can't recall.

It was really sad to hear. I didn't talk to Kansas as much as some but we had some good chats on here over time. Nice dude. So sad for the family he left behind.

kansas was killed on his way to work when a drunk driver went the wrong way on an interstate on ramp and hit him head on at highway speeds.

carl had a fiance or wife who posted saying he had passed i believe.

braz if im not mistaken was reported as having repeat addiction problems with pills. again, not 100% on him.

kansas was killed on his way to work when a drunk driver went the wrong way on an interstate on ramp and hit him head on at highway speeds.

carl had a fiance or wife who posted saying he had passed i believe.

braz if im not mistaken was reported as having repeat addiction problems with pills. again, not 100% on him.

That's sad about Kansas and Carl, I liked Carl.

Braz was killed when his ex-Playboy model girlfriend became jealous of his budding online affair with an upcoming Hollywood starlet.

iirc she spiked his Percocet with rat poison.

as far as Braz and Carl.

I remember readin in the WR that he had an account. I don't think he had many posts though.

What if the WR group pushed him over the edge?

I got killed here twice by Mods.

Didn't know about Carl Winslow... sad

Didn't Kansas' wife post on here after the wreck? -that was really an awful situation

What happened to Brunswick Blake? -He's the only Sherdogger I've met in real life.

I got killed here twice by Mods.

Didn't know about Carl Winslow... sad

Didn't Kansas' wife post on here after the wreck? -that was really an awful situation

What happened to Brunswick Blake? -He's the only Sherdogger I've met in real life.

Blake randomly posts every now and then, but his hipsteritis progressed faster than most, and he might only post on telephone poles and community bulletin boards by now.

Braz was killed when his ex-Playboy model girlfriend became jealous of his budding online affair with an upcoming Hollywood starlet.

iirc she spiked his Percocet with rat poison.

hahahaha

2ah8emu.gif

I saw an old post of his in the "Ronda don't feel bad about" thread where he was laughing and mocking the TS along with us. It was really nice to see.

Speaking of which, add the guy who made that thread to the list, i'm 99% positive he committed suicide.

Back