Have any regular sherdog/mayberry posters passed away?

Blake randomly posts every now and then, but his hipsteritis progressed faster than most, and he might only post on telephone poles and community bulletin boards by now.

This was funny, but Blake's doing well, still working at a bar and trying to get a new writing gig.

He's a hipster fuck, but i don't think i've seen anyone rebound from a really messy divorce as well as he has. He really got fucked hard

I only found out about Braz a couple of months ago. We were pretty close when we were modding the OT together. After he got banned, I kind of lost touch with him. Then I find out he od'd on pills. Felt a little sick to my stomach when I found out. He always had those demons when it came to pain killers.

I only know of StillInKansas (RIP). Good dude.

Didn't know about Carl or Braz. I really didn't know either well but RIP.

I'm sure there are plenty more who fell off the radar.

Det_kimble died inside and was replaced by a mod bot.

I never understand the account suicides . . . I've taken breaks from this place. It is possible. I may tak a prolonged break in the future - maybe forever . . . But I doubt it. No need to get banned etc. So dumb. internetz don't need to be so serious.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f75/rip-edward-rosales-aka-bounz-889749/

Pretty sure this guy died and his brother took over his account

Sucks because it's so easy to troll unless people know you off of Sherdog. Lucky to say I've made quite a few friends on here, if nothing more than FB friends.

Also, wtf happened to Jason Drake? I always liked the dude, he was the only fighter I can remember who hung with the trolls. Then he got KO'd and people started making avs of his unconscious body lol.

I died for three days from the aftershock of Russow's Hammerfist of Doom.

I saw an old post of his in the "Ronda don't feel bad about" thread where he was laughing and mocking the TS along with us. It was really nice to see.

Speaking of which, add the guy who made that thread to the list, i'm 99% positive he committed suicide.

meme.gif

Det_kimble died inside and was replaced by a mod bot.
ibrCPPnOfsvUyu.gif

is9SWG6P14BcO.gif

Sucks because it's so easy to troll unless people know you off of Sherdog. Lucky to say I've made quite a few friends on here, if nothing more than FB friends.

Also, wtf happened to Jason Drake? I always liked the dude, he was the only fighter I can remember who hung with the trolls. Then he got KO'd and people started making avs of his unconscious body lol.

I think he's just busy IRL. I see him post every once in a while. I remember I shooped some shirts of him knocked out, and he got a kick out of them.

^Yeah, I remember those shirts. Hilarious. Glad he thought they were funny.

It's weird, I've been here in some form/fashion since 2004, but I hardly ever venture into the heavies anymore. It's pretty much General Discussion or nothing for me. That might be why I never see him around.

Someone posted a thread about Tim Sylvia getting respect, and I immediately thought of Goober. I wonder what happened to him.

^Yeah, I remember those shirts. Hilarious. Glad he thought they were funny.

It's weird, I've been here in some form/fashion since 2004, but I hardly ever venture into the heavies anymore. It's pretty much General Discussion or nothing for me. That might be why I never see him around.

I go back and forth. Sometimes I'll neglect Mayberry for long stretches and only post in the HWs . . . Then I'll go awhile forgetting wbout the HWs . . . Guess it all depends on what's going on and my level of boredom lol.

I hope if I take a long break, I get mentioned in a thread like this (Joking).

It always sucks when someone passes obviously, but this forum is massive. I believe it's one of the biggest forums on the internet, so I think loads of people that have joined here, even if they didn't post regurarly, have probably passed.

It is odd though because I think it was only a month ago, I wrote a visitor message to Ultraviolence wondering where the fuck he is LOL. He's a good dude, chatted to him regurarly when he was active.

Someone posted a thread about Tim Sylvia getting respect, and I immediately thought of Goober. I wonder what happened to him.

He was hilarious . . . Such devotion.

Way back in the OT Gargamel was a legit freaky old perv/pedo who kept the line between real and persona very blurred . . . I found him funny. Like the old man in Family Guy. His shtick eventually got him banned I think or maybe it was in the scat bombing back in 2008 or whenever that was.

Then there was another poster . . . Can't remember his handle damn . . . He was funny too. Seemed to be the real persona he was - this frail, sickly, weak but nice poster who lived in a basement suite and rarely left it. Living off pizza and junk food. He was hilarious because he seemed so genuine and ready to pretty much kick the bucket - super non-offensive though posting in the OT. Anyway, wish I could remember his name. Don't know if he died or what.

I go back and forth. Sometimes I'll neglect Mayberry for long stretches and only post in the HWs . . . Then I'll go awhile forgetting wbout the HWs . . . Guess it all depends on what's going on and my level of boredom lol.

I only post in the heavies after an interesting fight. Otherwise, my interest in MMA isn't quite what it used to be. I hardly ever know when the next event is...

I've finally started paying attention to Mayberry again. I spent the last four~ish years in the War Room. It was fun, but now I'm having the same damn arguments I've had over and over, and it's not as fun any longer.

I'm glad I made friends from Sherdog, but the downside is, if I die in the next few days, someone I know from here will probably have murdered me over my Doge posts in P&M.

RIP me.

wow

hardcore

much hapiness

wow

I only post in the heavies after an interesting fight. Otherwise, my interest in MMA isn't quite what it used to be. I hardly ever know when the next event is...

I've finally started paying attention to Mayberry again. I spent the last four~ish years in the War Room. It was fun, but now I'm having the same damn arguments I've had over and over, and it's not as fun any longer.

I'm glad I made friends from Sherdog, but the downside is, if I die in the next few days, someone I know from here will probably have murdered me over my Doge posts in P&M.

RIP me.

wow

hardcore

much hapiness

wow

That sux . . . Hope it doesn't happen. Cross your fingers and ride it out.

*Edit*

I still follow MMA pretty closely, but some of the fire has certainly died . . . I still get amped for big fights though (not crazy about Saturday night for some reason) . . . I don't post nearly as much overall anywhere. I was excited again when TJ Grant was stringing together wins at LW, then he got injured and don't know what's up there. Anyway, I don't ever plan on getting banned. Hope it doesn't happen.

Back