Hate to say it but Schuab has a damn good point

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reyes 48-47! Why do you think Jones started shooting in the 4th and 5th? Because he knew he lost that shit, he didn't even shoot on Santos that had one leg. He was panic wrestling cause he knew he was 0-3! Thank you Brendan for that piece I never picked up on. Reyes 48-47

Schaub's pretty stupid, but if you actually have anything he says in anything of value to your decision making process or thought process, you are even more stupid.

It just takes two eyeballs and functioning brain to see who actually won that fight.

I mean Reyes won the fight but Jones shooting doesnt mean anything about that. He probably thought "hey hes tired,i can get him this time"

If you get any advice about anything from Brendan Schaub you're likely way off.

maybe he was shooting because it was a fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol at these forum posters typing with cheeto fingers discrediting the opinion of a former UFC fighter.

BWAAAAHAHAHA.

I don't get it. What's the reasoning behind panic wrestling cuz you're down 3-0? Wouldn't you be trying to head hunt in order to get the stoppage necessary?

Wrong. Jon Jones knew the fight was close, and because of his understanding of the importance of TD's in the judges' eyes, he went for the TD's to separate himself as the favorite in a very close fight.

Fight IQ.

Wrong. Jon Jones knew the fight was close, and because of his understanding of the importance of TD's in the judges' eyes, he went for the TD's to separate himself as the favorite in a very close fight.

Fight IQ.
I dont think he was trying to score points,i think he was trying for a finish off the takedown.

I don't get it. What's the reasoning behind panic wrestling cuz you're down 3-0? Wouldn't you be trying to head hunt in order to get the stoppage necessary?
Because if Jones gets him on the ground,he can end the fight alot easier than chasing an evasive non stationary opponent around.

I would have thought he was shooting because Reyes was obviously substantially more tired. For a strong, athletic guy like Reyes who has good TD defence, it would have been much harder earlier on to wrestle him when he had a lot of energy and was moving around fast.

But then again, i'm no expert.

Yeah right, he knows he would have gotten slept if he did that.

Lol at these forum posters typing with cheeto fingers discrediting the opinion of a former UFC fighter.

BWAAAAHAHAHA.
I mean fighter is kinda pushing it IMHO TBH NGL

gaaagaaaaaa DOOSH

His team was pretty sure he was behind in the cards.
Your coach don’t put emphasis to you to finish the fight if he is not worried about something.
With that said,Pokes probably thought Reyes was ease prey for that moment ahead.

Anyway
Reyes

and

Schaub is a eskimo broh.

I would have thought he was shooting because Reyes was obviously substantially more tired. For a strong, athletic guy like Reyes who has good TD defence, it would have been much harder earlier on to wrestle him when he had a lot of energy and was moving around fast.

But then again, i'm no expert.
<PlusJuan>

The schaubification of Sherdog continues. More and more are converted into Schaubinism and millions more will follow. It started with a podcast, but has now turned into a fully fledged subculture that is having a positive impact on millions of us. We remain quiet when he speaks and analytical thereafter. We totally agree with his sentiments and opinions on this topic.

basically anything schaub says or predicts is wrong.. so u take him on stuff that cannot be proven wrong?

Well standing up didn't work so well for him after 3 rounds, why wouldn't he try something different.

Back