Hate to say it but Schuab has a damn good point

I mean Reyes won the fight but Jones shooting doesnt mean anything about that. He probably thought "hey hes tired,i can get him this time"

nah, he didn't.

what kind of logic is this ?
he did fight and he won , believe whatever you want but doesnt change the fact.

in your logic everyone should give up after 3rd round
What the fuck are you talking about, do you have reading comprehension issues? The point being made is that he scored those take downs because he had to in order to win the fight, as in it was out of desperation, because he was losing. His strategy changed after the 3rd round because he was losing the fight. Even jon himself MUST have thought he was losing the fight.

What part of that keeps escaping you?

Yep. You're right.

I used my eyeballs and functioning brain ..and what I scored was a 48-47 Reyes victory. I saw exactly what Schaub saw....a desperate Jones in the 4th and 5th rounds.

Does that make me stupid too?
<Fedor23>

I mean, can't people really not read on this forum? what i was suggesting was obivously Reyes win.

What the fuck are you talking about, do you have reading comprehension issues? The point being made is that he scored those take downs because he had to in order to win the fight, as in it was out of desperation, because he was losing. His strategy changed after the 3rd round because he was losing the fight. Even jon himself MUST have thought he was losing the fight.

What part of that keeps escaping you?

or maybe that’s when he was able to do so based on how the fight went? Lol at desperation, he didn’t fight like he was desperate at all in rounds 4 n 5.

or maybe that’s when he was able to do so based on how the fight went? Lol at desperation, he didn’t fight like he was desperate at all in rounds 4 n 5.
I never asked how he doesn't agree, He keeps asking the question as if he doesn't UNDERSTAND the argument being presented AKA he's playing dumb, you can say you didn't see it and that's fine. but his line of questioning cites he doesn't UNDERSTAND the sentiment that OP is angling at.

it has NOTHING to do with him agreeing with it.

I don't get it. What's the reasoning behind panic wrestling cuz you're down 3-0? Wouldn't you be trying to head hunt in order to get the stoppage necessary?
Didn’t you hear from Rogan? Rounds 4 and 5 apparently mean more so getting TDs nullifies the other 3 rounds Reyes won. Also per rogan. If you are in a 5 round fight and get destroyed for the first 4, but win the 5th, you won that fight!!! Because that’s how it is IRL.

Back