Has your stock in AJ gone up or down after this Fight?

That was the most direct path to victory and the safest.

Fight from distance, circle out, tie up when close.

If I was AJ’s trainer I would have had him study Klitscho’s “jab and grab” style. Or Lennox’s jab and outside control.

Oh for sure its the highest winrate thing Joshua can do, it still doesn't feel like a pure striker match with that match clinch and ref split though (my opinion ofcourse.) That said, Klitschko has actually been coaching Joshua for a while now! Even for this fight. You could see it i think

The only thing I disagree with is saying “Ruiz clearly never was that good.”

He was 33-1, Olympian, champ, former title challenger which he lost by very close SD.

But yes, the stars aligned for him.

He got a short notice HUGE opportunity when he was already in fight shape. He got a bored champ not on his a game (with possible chin issues- I can’t say either way).

He deserves credit for the first win, even with help of some favorable circumstances, but he looked like shit tonight. Seems to care more about burritos more than boxing and just wants to milk his golden goose for a trilogy.
Fair enough. I wanted to take the piss out of him anyways because he didn't live up to his contractual obligations after being gifted that first fight so maybe I'm biased.

Ruiz extra 20 punds made him look slower and less active, so I dont really know if we can really give AJ all the credit.

As much as you can call Ruiz lucky the first time, this was just a way worse version of him here.

Mr. Wilder only needs one penetration, once Mr. Joshua receives just one insertion from Mr. Wilder he will completely migrate inside of his deliciously gorged body.

he made 60-100 million of dollars and took 0 dmg

i still have no idea where his forehead is. i only see hair.

7txS2Uh.png

His stock has to go up. Before this he was coming off a TKO loss, now he's won his belts back and is coming off a win. So of course his stock goes up.

But it's nowhere near what it was before the first Ruiz fight. How could it be? All he proved was that he could stick and move and outbox a near 300lb fat guy who didn't care enough to show up in shape.

Does this make anyone think he'd have a chance against Wilder? Joshua was terrified by the power of Andy Ruiz, who is not a big puncher. wtf is he going to do against Wilder? Eventually he's going to eat that right hand. If he can't take Ruiz's power how is he going to take Wilder's?

Mark my words, Hearn will keep him away from Wilder. He'll fight Fury, Whyte, Ruiz again, but Hearn won't let him get in there with Wilder.

The Fix is in. They will bank on the triology. Ruiz spared Joshuas chin. Trolled everyone, came in overweight, carried AJ for 12 and had him scurred for his life. He wins the rubbermatch easy.

The Fix is in. They will bank on the triology. Ruiz spared Joshuas chin. Trolled everyone, came in overweight, carried AJ for 12 and had him scurred for his life. He wins the rubbermatch easy.
<TheWire1>

For me it's gone up. Showed he can focus and stay on a gameplan. I still slightly favor both fury or wilder

Well he fought a mini butterbean like he was a prime Tyson. Can't say I was impressed. Id say Lewis even the klitschko's would have stopped this Ruiz within 6 rounds. Apparently we are meant to be impressed by a 6'6 HW who can stick and move.

Well he fought a mini butterbean like he was a prime Tyson. Can't say I was impressed. Id say Lewis even the klitschko's would have stopped this Ruiz within 6 rounds. Apparently we are meant to be impressed by a 6'6 HW who can stick and move.
thumb.png

Well every cunt creams their pants when Fury does it.

I liked the adjustments AJ made and was probably more impressed with him than I've been in the past. That said, I used to favor him to beat Wilder but just can't anymore. There seems to be a fragility and mental weakness to Joshua.

Yes this is exactly correct. Aj and his glass chin simply could not take a wilder punch. Still looking forward to the fury wilder rematch should be exceptionally competitive.

There isn't a boxer that can take a Wilder punch that's why Wilder knocks everyone out.

AJ has enough power that he might get Wilder out of the fight.

up. Im not a boxing expert at all but i did inmediatly notice the improvement in his footwork. He looked very light on his feet and his cardio looked solid trough out the entire fight. He fought smart and calculated and didnt engage in big punching wars with Ruiz (thank god). Maybe not the most exciting fight to watch but AJ showed some excellent boxing skills and he did exactly what had to be done to beat Ruiz. He wasnt fighting scared at all, just cautious. If he wouldve been scared he wouldve lost. But Ruiz was very cautious as well, probably cuz he got that hard jab at the end of round 1 that opened him up.

AJ's stock definitely went up. He clearly exposed Ruiz's inability to cut the ring and took advantage of his plodding style. His educated (circular & semi-circular) lateral movement with evasive misdirection (left-to-right & right-to-left) kept turning Ruiz and forced him to reset throughout the fight. He dictated the action as ring general by fighting strictly on his terms, slowed the pace down as needed, didn't allow Ruiz to get set in order to sit down on his shots, and limited the exchanges (the latter being Ruiz's type of fight).

AJ went back to the basics by calling on his world-class Olympic pedigree. He easily outboxed Ruiz 10 rounds to 2 or at worst 9 to 3. His educated movement gave Ruiz fits of frustration at times. He showed a persistent and educated jab, good mobility, picked his shots selectively (sneaking in lead hooks & right hands), showed good stamina, educated feet, kept it long by boxing tall/rangy through utilizing his physical advantages coupled with deft distance management, and showed discipline in executing his box & move strategy.

Last edited:
As opposed to what?

Point is, this used to actually be a basic normal skill level but now its supposed to be impressive. Standards have really dropped.

To me he's the same because he wasn't really tested though a good solid champion we all wanted Wilder and Fury to test him, but Ruiz got him first and he's not beating Wilder nor Fury in a fight.

Back